West Brook 2013 schedule analysis and poll

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1408293" timestamp="1369453909"]
Congrats to Hervey getting offered by U of H.
[/quote]
Yeah his dad was sitting in the group telling us about his offer. Congrats! He's going to have a great season...

That's great for Hervey ! He deserves it, I'm sure he will get more along the way he is a good back. don't get me wrong I'm Not saying they wont  be  good this year just calling what I saw and what they need to work on, just missed one of the TDs, they did better than PAM though in that spring black and white  game.  I read in the paper they only had 1 TD but hey it's still spring....Go Brook! And  I'm still calling Brook over PAM! As you may see on earlier post I say brook in the playoffs this  year but need to do some work on both sides of the ball, they have the talent.

[quote name="BrookAlumni" post="1408303" timestamp="1369458332"]
That's great for Hervey ! He deserves it, I'm sure he will get more along the way he is a good back. don't get me wrong I'm Not saying they wont  be  good this year just calling what I saw and what they need to work on, just missed one of the TDs, [b]they did better than PAM though in that spring black and white  game.  I read in the paper they only had 1 TD[/b] but hey it's still spring....Go Brook! And  I'm still calling Brook over PAM! As you may see on earlier post I say brook in the playoffs this  year but need to do some work on both sides of the ball, they have the talent.
[/quote]If the offense explodes in a Spring Game ppl will say there's something wrong with the D, and vice versa.  ;) ::)

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1408559" timestamp="1369675961"]
wb will crawl into the playoffs losing only to ns lp n Pam in district ...upsettin the deer ... The loses,to  ns n lp will be blowouts Pam will win by 14... But aye wb talking playoffs
[/quote]
Y'all can't even score 14 against yourselves with a newly installed defense! The Bruins are beating y'all arse this year. You know it. Lol  So stop trolling every West Brook thread hoping for some sign of otherwise. We blowing y'all out in Durley Stadium South. What really would be funny is y'all losing to all three Beaumont teams...  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1408561" timestamp="1369677843"]
[quote author=PAMFAM10 link=topic=111932.msg1408559#msg1408559 date=1369675961]
wb will crawl into the playoffs losing only to ns lp n Pam in district ...upsettin the deer ... The loses,to  ns n lp will be blowouts Pam will win by 14... But aye wb talking playoffs
[/quote]
[b] Y'all can't even score 14 against yourselves with a newly installed defense![/b] The Bruins are beating y'all arse this year. You know it. Lol  So stop trolling every West Brook thread hoping for some sign of otherwise. We blowing y'all out in Durley Stadium South. What really would be funny is y'all losing to all three Beaumont teams...  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] Imma take this as a joke seeing as i responded about the score issue previously.  ;)

10-0 = ppl think there's is something wrong with the offense [b]IN THE SPRING[/b].

If it was 42-10 ppl would think its something wrong with the defense [b]IN THE SPRING[/b].

If you basing a WB win vs PAM over a [b]Spring Game[/b] then you are going to be really heartbroken along with your school in November, but then again you could be happy after PAM wins and knocks yall from playoff contention by reminiscing over WB's overall history with the town of PA [b](as you like to do)[/b] as PAM plays playoff games. Good luck with yall 2013 season, i hear WB is gonna need it, and might need something else come seasons end November 8th.  ;)

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1408559" timestamp="1369675961"]
[/quote] They not beating DP, they couldnt do it when DP was trying to give the playoff game to them couple years ago. Unless DP simply implodes i dont see it being any different than last year as far as that matchup is concerned.

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1408561" timestamp="1369677843"]
[quote author=PAMFAM10 link=topic=111932.msg1408559#msg1408559 date=1369675961]
[/quote]
Y'all can't even score 14 against yourselves with a newly installed defense! The Bruins are beating y'all arse this year. You know it. Lol  So stop trolling every West Brook thread hoping for some sign of otherwise. We blowing y'all out in Durley Stadium South. What really would be funny is y'all losing to all three Beaumont teams...  ;D ;D ;D I Was being nice n very optimistic wb could easily lose to Pam ns lp &dp what makes you believe things would be different from last year .....I'm not hating man I'm bbeeing realistic  n you think you guys have hope after  a scrimmage Hmmmm ok
[/quote]

[quote name="Batman" post="1404542" timestamp="1368557355"]
I only see West Brook winning 4 games this year total...Ozen, Chavez, Channelview and Baytown Sterling.  They play in a tough district and unless they can beat either PAM or Deer Park, I don't see them making the playoffs.
[/quote]

I agree. Good analysis.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1408832" timestamp="1369787150"]
[quote author=Batman link=topic=111932.msg1404542#msg1404542 date=1368557355]
I only see West Brook winning 4 games this year total...Ozen, Chavez, Channelview and Baytown Sterling.  They play in a tough district and unless they can beat either PAM or Deer Park, I don't see them making the playoffs.
[/quote]

I agree. Good analysis.
[/quote] [b]Might[/b] be only 2 wins [u]depending on how Ozen and Sterling are[/u], more so Sterling. Heck RSS played them close last season. I'd give em Chavez and Channelview.  ;)

[quote name="Batman" post="1411209" timestamp="1370473303"]
I know its 7 on 7 but WB getting toasted by PN-G @ Durley...
[/quote]

very disappointed at what i saw, 7on7  is set up for offenses to score and get timimg with routes and recievers. If they cant score a TD in 7on7 how the hell they going to score when it counts. I hate to say it but from what the team showed in 7on7 is that they have open recievers but a quarterback that cant hit them, balls not even close to the reciever on several throws and reading was way behind, I think he was like 7 for 25 on passes all West brook could complete was a pass to a running back out the backfield or a bubble route, terrible passing game so look for westbrook to over use hervey and teams stacking the box on them again this year if they dont hurry and find a passing game.  Against central the secondary did very well but once again offense couldnt score, passing game needs all the 7on7 practice it can get !

[quote name="BrookAlumni" post="1411328" timestamp="1370527114"]
[quote author=Batman link=topic=111932.msg1411209#msg1411209 date=1370473303]
[/quote]

very disappointed at what i saw, 7on7  is set up for offenses to score and get timimg with routes and recievers. If they cant score a TD in 7on7 how the hell they going to score when it counts. I hate to say it but from what the team showed in 7on7 is that they have open recievers but a quarterback that cant hit them, balls not even close to the reciever on several throws and reading was way behind, I think he was like 7 for 25 on passes all West brook could complete was a pass to a running back out the backfield or a bubble route, terrible passing game so look for westbrook to over use hervey and teams stacking the box on them again this year if they dont hurry and find a passing game.  Against central the secondary did very well but once again offense couldnt score, passing game needs all the 7on7 practice it can get !
[/quote] 7on7 doesnt always equate to what your season will be, the work they put in on their own over the summer break (not 7on7) will dictate that IMO.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1411539" timestamp="1370550938"]
[quote author=BrookAlumni link=topic=111932.msg1411328#msg1411328 date=1370527114]
[quote author=Batman link=topic=111932.msg1411209#msg1411209 date=1370473303]
[/quote]

[/quote] 7on7 doesnt always equate to what your season will be, the work they put in on their own over the summer break (not 7on7) will dictate that IMO.
[/quote]

yea buddy I agree that , just know that West brook will put in its work in and every time those QB's throw the ball they get a little better!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami