Texas Ranger Area Code

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1400380" timestamp="1367549998"]
great things to come,congrats guys....hope to hear about you at the next level.keith stone says the same.love the guy.
[/quote]

Yeah buddy. They are two very talented boys. I'm sure kountzemania I mean sportsfan1971 is very proud. Whatever happened to Kountzemania btw? He hasn't posted simce sportsfan1971 started posting. Oh well, hope your doing well kountzemania.

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1400702" timestamp="1367617014"]
[quote author=Numberoneonly link=topic=111639.msg1400380#msg1400380 date=1367549998]
great things to come,congrats guys....hope to hear about you at the next level.keith stone says the same.love the guy.
[/quote]

Yeah buddy. They are two very talented boys. I'm sure kountzemania I mean sportsfan1971 is very proud. Whatever happened to Kountzemania btw? He hasn't posted simce sportsfan1971 started posting. Oh well, hope your doing well kountzemania.
[/quote]
Your right KS I am a proud dad I'm sure as proud as you would like to be someday...as far as all the who's who crap well like I said you know exactly who I am...I have not stalked you or been a problem to you. I did have two accounts and my oldest 20 year old son was posting on it and I told him to stop. So drop it now. If you do have a kid put all this energy into them and stop being so obsessed with me and my kid...get your own life!

[quote name="rounder17" post="1400976" timestamp="1367634912"]
I've coached Marshall, and against Franklin. As sophomores they are both ahead of the game, and have huge upsides. Good to hear they are doing well.
[/quote]
Thank you! I was very excited for Ethan and Austin when they got the news. Very cool opportunity as Soph. I hope they go and at a minimum learn alot. I have not said it but congrats to the other two young men as well! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder