*East Chambers at Deweyville Updates*/East Chambers wins 3-2!!

Ok this is crazy...with better than 50% chance of rain Monday and Tuesday...it my understanding that the district has to certified before close of day on Tuesday and that is a hard deadline. If the game can not happen than a coin flip will take place and my question is it between DP and EC or is it between EC and HH since DP and KL is already in the playoff picture. Then my next question is how is the District title decided. If EC wins the toss do they get the district or is it then just a Co-Title between EC and KL or is a three way title with DP. My next question is what if EC were to loose the toss...then what? Does it go to KL or Co-title with DP??????

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1398893" timestamp="1367186552"]
[quote author=wackpack link=topic=111499.msg1398878#msg1398878 date=1367176766]
It was up by Austin I think.
[/quote]
Maybe somebody else said it was SanAntonio
[/quote].  Your right.  Not Austin.  Sorry about that. 

JMO it does not matter where the track meet was at knowing there was rain in the schedule the game should have been played as scheduled on Friday but they did not, to accommodate two kids, by doing that it screwed the entire district. Like I said this is just my opinion no disrespect meant toward any one.

Actually if I were Deweyville Coach knowing I had to play Thursday, Friday time frame...I would not pitch Howell. Think about it DP can't win the district but the are in playoffs...Howell pitched because it was Senior night and last home game. If DP does not throw Howell than I think EC takes that game. If I am HH guy...I would have to be a bit frustrated with why the game was not played according to the schedule and who actually made the decision to move it and who okayed it? Only time will tell now if things could or should have been different.

According to The Weather Channel's hourly forcast for Deweyville:
0% chance of rain until 1pm
20% chance of rain 1pm until 2pm
10% chance of rain 2pm until 11pm

KFDM
20% chance Monday

KBMT
0% chance Monday

Hopefully the game can be played today so that the season dosen't end with a coin filp.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine