CAN HJ COME BACK TO WIN DISTRICT?

My prediction is that HJ will win the rest of their games this season and claim another distrcit championship.  Donahoe is the man, Bernard is very underrated and Durley has had his moments.  A three headed monster is very difficult to defend.  Sutherland will get the troops back on teh same page and get this thing rolling again.

Sure they can come back.It's a long season and every club will have peaks and valleys.Thats where coaching and character come in and HJ has a sideline full of good coaches.Going undefeated is nearly impossible in high school basketball.Of course it doesn't hurt when you have a Donahoe to go to in the clutch.Home court is a huge advantage in this district so don't panic.Silsbee still has to go to HJ.This district could end in a tie and I like HJ on a neutral floor against WOS or Silsbee.

Guest bleed orange

Hardin Jefferson has had good basketball teams in the past and will continue to have good teams in the present and future. You guys are good because for one you do have talent and 2nd you have a great little dribbler program. But come playoff time, just when I think you guys will make a run, you get beat in the first or second round. This seems to be the trend for the last 4 years or so. Why is that? I am not trying to be tacky, just asking a question because I know that our program(In Basketball) does not even compare to yours. But we are getting better and have some kids coming up that can be compete.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder