*Summer Creek at Barbers Hill Updates*/Barbers Hill wins 10-8

[quote name="TEL" post="1397080" timestamp="1366719588"]
BH has the best coach in 19-4A. They don't make many errors and he makes the adjustments needed to win games. BH should make a deep run. They are a talented team.
[/quote] So they gave up that many runs on adjustments from the previous game? Look, IJS that playoffs the reason they make them is because they are good. Being undefeated in district is a great accomplishment. They are going to run across a team in the playoffs(1st or 2nd round) that are just as good. And they can't allow all the runs or they will be going home.  ;)

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1397093" timestamp="1366724102"]
[quote author=TEL link=topic=111369.msg1397080#msg1397080 date=1366719588]
BH has the best coach in 19-4A. They don't make many errors and he makes the adjustments needed to win games. BH should make a deep run. They are a talented team.
[/quote] So they gave up that many runs on adjustments from the previous game? Look, IJS that playoffs the reason they make them is because they are good. Being undefeated in district is a great accomplishment. They are going to run across a team in the playoffs(1st or 2nd round) that are just as good. And they can't allow all the runs or they will be going home.  ;)
[/quote]

Is this from a Dayton fan who's team has given up 29 runs to KWP ;D Worry about your bronco's scoring issues , BH will be just fine.  ;) These last couple of games donot mean much to BH and it sounds like the coach is getting everyone in the rotations, so that they can prepare for a deep run.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1397099" timestamp="1366724641"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=111369.msg1397093#msg1397093 date=1366724102]
[/quote]

Is this from a Dayton fan who's team has given up 29 runs to KWP ;D Worry about your bronco's scoring issues , BH will be just fine.  ;) These last couple of games donot mean much to BH and it sounds like the coach is getting everyone in the rotations, so that they can prepare for a deep run.
[/quote] Why yes it is... But I do believe this is a BH/SC thread... But being you wanna bring Dayton into another thread... (which reminds me, when everyone wants to say Dayton high jacks threads over there in the football forum, remember who mentioned Dayton over here FIRST! then they will know who mentions Dayton more in other threads. Thats right, BH people) now back to the topic... I was just making an observation. Dayton has plenty issues thats pretty obvious...  ::)

[quote name="liltex" post="1397123" timestamp="1366729302"]
Cool,I thought it was because frozenbaby has thawed out,left the frozen tundra and back in town ;D
[/quote]

The boy is bad luck and when you two get together BH ain't got a chance ;D

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1397142" timestamp="1366732801"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=111369.msg1397099#msg1397099 date=1366724641]
[/quote]

[/quote] Why yes it is... But I do believe this is a BH/SC thread... But being you wanna bring Dayton into another thread... (which reminds me, when everyone wants to say Dayton high jacks threads over there in the football forum, remember who mentioned Dayton over here FIRST! then they will know who mentions Dayton more in other threads. Thats right, BH people) now back to the topic... I was just making an observation. Dayton has plenty issues thats pretty obvious...  ::)
[/quote]

When you insert your Dayton comments in our BH threads how can we not talk about Dayton. Just come in wipe your feet at the door and say thinks like "The Hill is for Real" or " You guys are AWESOME" or "Man I'm starting to like Blue better than Purple" and we will welcome you with open arms....anything else is just uncivilized (In my best Grey Poupon voice) ;) ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1397151" timestamp="1366733557"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=111369.msg1397123#msg1397123 date=1366729302]
Cool,I thought it was because frozenbaby has thawed out,left the frozen tundra and back in town ;D
[/quote]

The boy is bad luck and when you two get together BH ain't got a chance ;D
[/quote]

Heck I take that back! The only game that I attended this year was a double header and the Girls and Boys were playing at the same time. Well I watched the boys and our Star Catcher breaks his nose on a ball off of the bat then I wonder over to the Girls game and our Star Pitcher tears her ACL and is out for the season :( I have since banned my self for the rest of the season.....Sorry BH :'(

I've been to several games this year and BH is very good. I don't think the scores as of late indicate that to outsiders. The road in playoffs are going to be brutal for all teams (Region 3 is a monster) including BH. Coach Denny is a sharp coach and I have faith in what he's doing. The Eagles will be fine and hopefully make some noise in the playoffs. Baseball is tough come playoff times, especially if you flip and have to play only one game, which I think most teams would want against BH this year. Anything can happen in one game. Hopefully it's 3 game series throughout the playoffs! Good luck to all 19-4a teams in the playoffs.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1397155" timestamp="1366733883"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=111369.msg1397142#msg1397142 date=1366732801]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=111369.msg1397099#msg1397099 date=1366724641]
[/quote]

[/quote]

When you insert your Dayton comments in our BH threads how can we not talk about Dayton. Just come in wipe your feet at the door and say thinks like "The Hill is for Real" or " You guys are AWESOME" or "Man I'm starting to like Blue better than Purple" and we will welcome you with open arms....anything else is just uncivilized (In my best Grey Poupon voice) ;) ;)
[/quote]
...........that's right guard!      ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86