Deweyville @ Kountze friday

Kountze hitting has improved since the last game they faced Howell and every one of the guys credit him for the improvement..."seems like facing other pitchers after Howell is easier" Franklin had 18 K's against Deweyville last time out and if that performance repeats than Kountze will win even though batting should improve against Franklin due too seeing him a second time. Kountze wins 4-2

Hey guys this is not War with a deck of cards...this is a baseball game...people predict alot of things including the weather that's an act of God! You ask how...it's called trends, averages and probabilities. In baseball it's no different and sometimes it's just fun to throw a dart at the board blindfolded...lol...Foolish, no...Fun and Exciting, YES!

[quote name="deputy20" post="1395535" timestamp="1366250536"]
Two really good pitchers and no really good bats
[/quote]
Batting averages on Kountze top 5 guys are all over 300 and that's not a padded number. I am not sure about Deweyville but I know Howell is not shabby at the plate. Not sure what you basing info on...I'm basing Kountze on batting avg. year to date in district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33