25 2-A standings / tight race!

Deweyville 7-2
Kountze 6-3
East Chambers 5-3
Hardin 4-5
Anahauc 0-9

Tuesday Deweyville will play Hardin and East Chambers will play Anahauc.
Here is my question: can DP afford to take a chance on loosing against Hardin and then maybe taking a loss against Kountze on Friday...or do they pitch Howell in the game that they have the best opportunity to win...remember or FYI if you were not at Hardin Friday. D. Williams was pulled early and most likely will be on the bump against Deweyville. Kountze has a bye Tuesday and that means they will have both barrels loaded for Deweyville Friday night. If Deweyville goes for the win Tuesday to effectively lock a playoff spot and then were to drop one to Kountze...Deweyville would then be putting the fate of the district in East Chambers hands. Of course Deweyville and East Chambers play their final game the following Friday which could be the caveat depending on the EC / KL match-up...fyi...kountze will still have its front line pitching available. Back to the final matching...Hardin will be a spectator and Anahauc will go to Kountze for its final district game. Lots of decision to be made and consequences to be had...cause and effect...all of which lead some down the path of defeat and others to victory. WOW this district has been a blast this year and its ending does not look to disappoint!

rumor is they are going to pitch Keith Talbert tuesday. he transfered in from Abilene and just became eligible. He throws in the mid 80s with a dirty forkball to combo with it. 

Deweyville is already in the playoffs. They hold the tiebreaker over Hardin

[quote name="WTB" post="1394264" timestamp="1365906332"]
rumor is they are going to pitch Keith Talbert tuesday. he transfered in from Abilene and just became eligible. He throws in the mid 80s with a dirty forkball to combo with it. 

[/quote]
  :o

Hey that great for Deweyville hope he is as good as he sound...will really help in the playoffs. I hope Kountze gets Howell because after our guys faced him last time our batting improved...I'm a firm believer in hitting against great pitching makes great batters and moving towards the playoffs...well lets just say that makes for good logic ;)

My thoughts, and they are just that, mine but with the Pirates already in the playoffs it really comes down to playoff positioning and the last 2 games against Kountze and EC will determine that.  With the schedule the way it is, Jacob will be able to pitch both games against Kountze and EC and thats the way I would play it to win the District Championship.  Gonna be very interesting to watch the last couple weeks to see how it all plays out.

[quote name="WTB" post="1394264" timestamp="1365906332"]
[b]rumor is they are going to pitch Keith Talbert tuesday. he transfered in from Abilene and just became eligible. He throws in the mid 80s with a dirty forkball to combo with it.  [/b]

[/quote]

LMAO!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1394313" timestamp="1365951118"]
Steeler by your statement it would suggest Howell will not pitch aginst Hardin...I guess DP will pitch your new move in...? By the way this new move in is he Ligit?
[/quote]
Haven't heard of a move in, don't think there is one at Deweyville. They may have meant Hardin move in.

Guest basketball2012
Yes the move in is legit, loves to compete and has great arm speed and down hill movement!! loves to pound the inner half and has late break on the curveball don't be surprise if they make a run to Austin now.

[quote name="basketball2012" post="1394322" timestamp="1365955428"]
Yes the move in is legit, loves to compete and has great arm speed and down hill movement!! loves to pound the inner half and has late break on the curveball don't be surprise if they make a run to Austin now.
[/quote]
Who Hardin?  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder