Hardin-Jefferson at Bridge City Game Thread/BC wins 13-5!!

[quote name="XDOG" post="1389227" timestamp="1364355883"]
[quote author=CGull8 link=topic=110569.msg1389145#msg1389145 date=1364349695]
[color=red][b]Guidry knocked out of the game with 11 hits[/b][/color][/quote

Dude are you high!!! He had 114 pitches. Wasn't knocked out of the game. What a tard!
[/quote]

Oh, I see how this works now!!! If it's hits against your team, like that 14-1 loss to WOS  :o, those hits are (and I quote) "Texas Leaguers". But if those same "hits" come from your team you "knocked the pitcher out". Impressive. I like the capability you show to spin it in your favor, bright future in politics if you can keep that up. If that's what helps you put a silver lining on it then more power to you.

Rake1

[quote name="Rake1" post="1389247" timestamp="1364376369"]
[quote author=XDOG link=topic=110569.msg1389227#msg1389227 date=1364355883]

Dude are you high!!! He had 114 pitches. Wasn't knocked out of the game. What a tard!
[/quote]

Oh, I see how this works now!!! If it's hits against your team, like that 14-1 loss to WOS  :o, those hits are (and I quote) "Texas Leaguers". But if those same "hits" come from your team you "knocked the pitcher out". Impressive. I like the capability you show to spin it in your favor, bright future in politics if you can keep that up. If that's what helps you put a silver lining on it then more power to you.

Rake1
[/quote]

Ohhh Rake1..... It is so hard to refrain from arguing with these people on here right? LOL... But, speaking of being pulled!  HJ left their starter in there WAAAAY to long.  BC got the Win and that's what matters.

I really don't see how HJ left their pitcher in WAYYYYYY to long, maybe to long but not wayyyy to long, sometimes 1 pitch is too long, he (soph) had the #1 team in dist with 4 hits thru 5, do you guys look at the E's. I wasn't at the game last nite BUT I was there on the other game you refered to, there were at least 5-6 'ducks' I saw and ONLY 2-3 balls that were 'drove' by WOS....sometimes there is more to the story than what you read...when you put a W, E, duck, E, W and another duck together in back to back to back innings it don't take much to run the score up.

[quote name="643" post="1389267" timestamp="1364388535"]
I really don't see how HJ left their pitcher in WAYYYYYY to long, maybe to long but not wayyyy to long, sometimes 1 pitch is too long, he (soph) had the #1 team in dist with 4 hits thru 5, do you guys look at the E's. I wasn't at the game last nite BUT I was there on the other game you refered to, there were at least 5-6 'ducks' I saw and ONLY 2-3 balls that were 'drove' by WOS....sometimes there is more to the story than what you read...when you put a W, E, duck, E, W and another duck together in back to back to back innings it don't take much to run the score up.
[/quote]

When a pitcher walks like 6 batters in a Row it is way to long.  I mean some on 5 runs on no hits. If you wasn't at the game then you won't understand what I am saying.

[quote name="Critter" post="1389253" timestamp="1364384685"]
[quote author=Rake1 link=topic=110569.msg1389247#msg1389247 date=1364376369]
[quote author=XDOG link=topic=110569.msg1389227#msg1389227 date=1364355883]

[/quote]

Rake1
[/quote]

Ohhh Rake1..... It is so hard to refrain from arguing with these people on here right? LOL... But, speaking of being pulled!  HJ left their starter in there WAAAAY to long.  BC got the Win and that's what matters.
[/quote]
I never said the guy got knocked out, I said HJ started getting hits. About the last 4 hitters in a row to be exact. Your telling me if he had gotten those batters out they would have still pulled him? Had he gotten them out, the game would have been over and he would have gotten the complete game. The guy is good, not taking anything away, just believe he got pulled because of hits... If you call rips into the gap "texas leagers" then I guess they were..... HJ did not plummel the guy, they just finally got on him in the next to last inning. HJ's starter got 5 of the 1st 6 batters out, and then a dinky ground ball got miss-played, an infield pop-up got missed and he could not recover. Didnt leave him in too long, just noticed the mighty BC couldnt touch him and gave him a chance to pitch out of it. BC got 5 runs that inning.... HJ got 4 or 5 on Guidry in the 6th. Did BC leave hom in too long?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86