Lamar football opens spring practice

• 3 weeks later...
Lamar plays La Tech this year. La Tech is losing a boat load of starting seniors and a new coach that does not play the high power offensive scoring like Sonny Dykes. This is Lamar chance to steal one from a FBS. Lamar should focus on defeating La Tech exclusively.

[quote name="UNLV" post="1393218" timestamp="1365604707"]
Lamar plays La Tech this year. La Tech is losing a boat load of starting seniors and a new coach that does not play the high power offensive scoring like Sonny Dykes. This is Lamar chance to steal one from a FBS. Lamar should focus on defeating La Tech [i][b]
exclusively.[/b][/i][/quote]
"Exclusively?"  Like put your whole season on this one game?  You will tell us how this makes sense to you, won't you? ???

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1393224" timestamp="1365606577"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=110423.msg1393218#msg1393218 date=1365604707]
Lamar plays La Tech this year. La Tech is losing a boat load of starting seniors and a new coach that does not play the high power offensive scoring like Sonny Dykes. This is Lamar chance to steal one from a FBS. Lamar should focus on defeating La Tech [i][b]
"Exclusively?"  Like put your whole season on this one game?  You will tell us how this makes sense to you, won't you? ???
[/quote]The same strategies used to defeat La Tech will surely work on our sub-DI opponents and the slc. The Tech game is the 3rd game so I think we have time to work on other stuff after the Tech game....the remaining 8 games. 

[quote name="UNLV" post="1393234" timestamp="1365607506"]
[quote author=usedtobe link=topic=110423.msg1393224#msg1393224 date=1365606577]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=110423.msg1393218#msg1393218 date=1365604707]
[/quote]The same strategies used to defeat La Tech will surely work on our sub-DI opponents and the slc. The Tech game is the 3rd game so I think we have time to work on other stuff after the Tech game....the remaining 8 games.
[/quote]
OK - I'm with you now.  The loose use of the word "exclusively" threw me for awhile. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin