Nederland at Vidor Updates/Nederland wins 8-1!!

Take your pick  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Take your pick

• Bulldogs
    • Pirates

Sanderson pitched very well, stayed ahead of nearly every count and worked fast. Smith was also impressive with 10 k's and battled through 6 Vidor errors. Sandersons HR in the 5th broke it open. Prior to that Nederland had about 7 hits, 5 of which were ground balls that found their way through. Nederland was the better team today. Good luck to both programs.

Big win by the Dogs ! What has been the most impressive thing to me,is the pitching staff has been awesome most of the year handled by a great catcher. Another impressive thing is the offensive production comes from all parts of the line - up.The leadership is handled as a group that seems to generate great chemistry for the Dogs.Looks like these guys have a good time together.Defense has been up and down but this seems to be the norm. for most high school teams these days.Can't wait to see the rest of the district race because I am pretty sure the Dogs will make it exciting! Go Dogs !   

I have to say the times I [i]have[/i] seen them, Nederlands outfield defense is solid with the weak defensive links being in the infield. I would agree though that the pitching staff is solid, hitting line up is solid from 1-9 and they seem to have great team chemistry with no hot shots. I bet Nederland will go far this season!! IMHO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder