Jump to content

BEARCPA

Members
  • Posts

    1,366
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by BEARCPA

  1. Yeah lots of sharp lines this week. The only one that really looks weird to me is Florida State -2.5. Seems like that should be bigger, and the public is betting it that way on Draftkings with 88% of the bets on Florida State. Seems fishy. I also kinda think A&M should be favored by more than 7.5 at home.
  2. I don’t trust Pressly one bit.
  3. They'd barely beat BC, lose to HF and Nac, and I don't know enough about St. Thomas to make a prediction there.
  4. I was very impressed with how competent BC looked against LCM. Night and day compared to previous years.
  5. Probably just a hater that wants everyone to loose big games.
  6. Turned into a nice little Saturday for me after a slow start.
  7. Finally starting to see what? LCM football has been below average for like 90% of my life lol
  8. Well Miss. State is dreadful
  9. My plays for the week: Mississippi State +9.5 Florida State -26 Mizzou +4 Minnesota +7.5 Duke -18.5 Florida +6.5 BYU/Arkansas Over 47.5 West Virginia -3 Wyoming +29 Colorado State/Colorado Over 61 Starting the year cold, so fade me if you want to profit.
  10. Only his freshman and sophomore years I believe.
  11. Can’t speak for that year, but I think the 2005-2007 BOJO teams had more talent than what’s on the field now.
  12. What I saw tonight (watched the livestream on and off) honestly looked worse than the BOJO days
  13. Yeah I never feel good about my Pick-ems picks when I have to google where some of these places are lol
  14. 1. Barbers Hill 2. La Porte 3. Kingwood Park 4. Port Arthur Memorial 5. Navasota 6. Spring Legacy 7. Lumberton 8. Hamshire-Fannett 9. Franklin 10. Coldspring-Oakhurst 11. Groesbeck 12. Diboll 13. Huntington 14. Hempstead 15. Woodville 16. East Chambers 17. Hardin 18. Buna 19. West Orange-Stark 20. Grapeland 21. Anahuac 22. Mart 23. Thrall 24. Overton 25. Tarkington
  15. Hey now we're about to build our 3rd Whataburger. If 3 Whataburgers don't showcase a thriving economy then I don't know what does.
  16. Where do your latest projections have the Astros finishing?
  17. So glad they were able to keep Quinn at DC
  18. I'm gonna be sick about Oregon's pick-6 to cover against Tech for a while lol
  19. I should’ve faded myself
  20. LCM has struggled to recruit recently and it’s showing on the football field.
  21. Looked like Turner had all kinds of room to run before his 2nd down incompletion
  22. I was just correcting the guy who was under the impression that those types of matchups don't happen.
  23. SEC teams play Southland teams in non-conference pretty much every season.
×
×
  • Create New...