Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Some will say that it's the best match-up in the first round given both schools playoff history between each other but also don't expect the Eagles to win against Coldspring
  2. You can definitely say that
  3. Actually I meant to say 3-1 even though Woodville hasn't been an opponent I would like to go against... The past few seasons except for last season (we played EC first round I believe) has been rough for us going again them
  4. Sounds legit but I don't think that Anahuac beats Crockett... Both districts should split 2-2
  5. Oh ok cool well if this happens and since 5A and 6A are still playing district games I assume this one would be played in Livingston or a venue close by
  6. For first round I mean
  7. So y'all play against Crockett right
  8. Congrats to the Lions on winning district
  9. And this is our first district title since we've been in 3A-D1
  10. Yep finally got that monkey off our back
  11. Well my score prediction wasn't far off
  12. Same to you guys as well
  13. We just need to kneel and get out of this one with that win
  14. 13-12 Coldspring in the 3rd
  15. As long as the defense holds up we can win it
  16. Close game... How are we looking so far
  17. Actually I haven't been been to any of them in a few years really don't do the club scene anymore
  18. I've only been there once too small for me
  19. Lol @BMTSoulja1 I see you're a man of culture seeing that you know about those 2 spots real well
  20. Lmao does E&L and Nell's comes to mind
  21. Lol and oh definitely know about all the swangout spots in BMT... Just moved from there 2 years ago
  22. Lol loved the way you and @BMTSoulja1 was going at it... Loved the smack talk from beginning to end
  23. What @TrojanMoJo said
  24. Oh I'm not sick I just implying on which game I wanted to attend
×
×
  • Create New...