Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Great win Panthers and great showing Longhorns
  2. Lol sounds like a Chuck Norris television series... Now I can't get the theme song out of my head 😂😂😂
  3. Me either... Their win over Tarkington is a little bit more surprising now to me
  4. Fellow Trojan what do you know about Trinity this year can we compare
  5. All things considered I think Kirbyville is a good matchup for us to see where we are come district due to the fact Tarkington beat us by a touchdown and the Longhorns losing to Trinity (one of our weaker teams in district) unless Trinity knows how to stop Tarkington's game plan with their offense
  6. Lol I hope your not saying it...
  7. We had them in the palm of our hands that game... They ended up getting their revenge on us the year before
  8. Prayers for the family
  9. Can't remember the last time we lost to them or if we ever lost to them before but congrats Horns
  10. 21-14 Tarkington 4:00 mins left
  11. Tied 14-14 with 9 mins to go
  12. Definitely was not expecting this score right out the gate
  13. Yea I know but as of now I heard that he has a job somewhere around this area
  14. Yea his brother Justin Gilbert QB for Huntsville went to OK State and went #7 overall to the Steelers
  15. He lives in in either Huntsville or Conroe... I bumped into him recently at Whataburger in Huntsville I don't know what he does now though
  16. Yes it was 2010... Remember that they did beat us earlier in Week 1 20-6
  17. Definitely the 92, 96, 10, and 11 teams
  18. Since we have some down time until Week 4 begins who are the best in the area that has never won the big one... For me it's Jasper, Silsbee, and Coldspring
  19. Definitely not... I think it will be something similar to our game with them but I think EC has more speed than we do so with all things considered that's how I came up with my score prediction
  20. Give me EC by 12
  21. Honestly I expect the game to be exactly like the Shepherd game
  22. Prayers sent your way @TrojanMoJo
  23. Guess that win last week was more about LaMarque not having players instead of Tarkington winning against them
×
×
  • Create New...