Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Hopefully he will be at next game to do it again
  2. If I'm not mistaken only Coldspring and Shelbyville and Diboll are the only teams left to represent setx am I right
  3. Keep your heads up Tigers nothing to be ashamed about you did what you had to do to get to this point but you guys will come back stronger next season (and hopefully y'all can get us on the schedule lol)
  4. Idk about Diboll but we do... Our whole team is almost senior heavy
  5. Now that we know who we are up against I got Coldspring winning this one by 13 after seeing what I saw tonight in our game
  6. Has this one reached a final yet
  7. I'll try as I get ready for work... Definitely interested to see who we will play next
  8. Great win Coldspring finally got over the hump that's Crockett
  9. 71-63 no more unnecessary fouls
  10. 66-55 Coldspring 3:04 left in 4th
  11. 56-42... We got to stop that 3 ball
  12. 40-23 Trojans... The way we are playing "defense" is unbelievable for those who said we didn't have anything and some of Crockett's best players are in foul trouble early
  13. I'm on my fam's page look up Dick Blanksta
  14. I'm watching the game on Facebook live... Coldspring is dominating right now
  15. Almost game time let's go Trojans... Will try to provide for this one and the Diboll/Malakoff game
  16. To me Central Heights haven't looked like they should all season long
  17. Just don't see how that they would beat us by 10 especially in a game like this
  18. I can understand that we haven't played anyone in the playoffs yet and we have had an easier road than others but for you to say we don't have any defense is crazy all of Coldspring's 4 losses this season (twice to Crockett, other 2 were Lamarque and Palestine) has been by single digits... It's our play in the 4th quarter against teams like that is in question and we didn't have key players during those games
  19. This time around we have everyone back which makes for an exciting game
×
×
  • Create New...