Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Looks like they want to get Hefner out early
  2. That's what I've been hearing but usually 2nd half is when we run away with the game
  3. 31-28 Anderson-Shiro... It's been a tight game here
  4. I'll try to find out myself
  5. Good season horns nobody expected for you to get this far... I expect great things next season
  6. 22-12 Coldspring end of 1st
  7. Let's go Coldspring will be rooting for you from work
  8. That's basically what I stated last night but at this point it is what is and people are going to have different opinions about it... Some folks need to move on and just let it be
  9. Try to persuade or bribe him with something lol
  10. Wouldn't want to play them at this time if they got demolished like that
  11. He needs to... We always lose our talent to Huntsville, Willis, Conroe, Shepherd, Cleveland, and Livingston or sometimes Houston
  12. But imagine if they could though it would make for an interesting season... I know we definitely would since we don't have any bigs on the team we play small ball like the Rockets which works perfectly for us until we do play the teams that have bigs
  13. Thing about recruiting is that if the smaller schools could do it they would
  14. Coldspring by 15
  15. If it is then I can possibly make it
  16. Wish I could of made this one but work got in the way
  17. I think mostly below average with the exception of Carthage
  18. Something we need too as well as that sorry football field of ours... You would think they would do that since they're adding on to the high school but then again Coldspring always had a low budget to work with in the first place
  19. I kind of followed them through out the year (Fairfield) they have good players there but I guess judging Jasper's record I thought they'd make more noise then that considered their wins over Huffman and others
×
×
  • Create New...