Jump to content

5GallonBucket

Members
  • Posts

    7,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by 5GallonBucket

  1. Only difference is we have guns. Try that mess in my neck of the woods.......
  2. Joubert doesn’t coach high school football. Not sure about jh, but I doubt it
  3. Yep. I ve actually been in that exact position as a teacher ......but the one getting bullied was the one that knocked the bully out. I just kept on teaching science like nothing ever happened. Never reported it. The bully never bullied that kid again. Problem solved.
  4. Heck yeah. That’s what im talking about. And what the heck was the teacher doing this whole time leading up to the punch. He comes into the screen right after the punch.
  5. When you embrace the philosophies of the left and become indoctrinated then confused and hypocrisy are the products
  6. The Clintons will get theirs whether it be this lifetime or the next
  7. History. Many should study it.
  8. It’s not ur age or just you.
  9. Nah. He played more than just a couple
  10. Yep. And I believe he s also being recruited to play defense
  11. Sometimes a square punch to the nose works and is needed
  12. Give me a tent and a thousand acres
  13. Still haven’t read Hebrews
  14. Actually if you want to get technical. God the Father is the judge
  15. Fruitcake. I drink black coffee. I ve never had a need or want for starbucks
  16. HF don’t pay well either but are always graded very high in academics
  17. I doubt this will happen. And the reason being is mostly due to fans acting like idiots.
  18. West Brook. Has done very well in both
  19. Score will be close to last years. West Brook will be a very good team. But north shore is on a different level. West Brook better work on pass protection.
  20. Wb vs north shore?
  21. Well maybe if you would answer the question(s) your head wouldn’t ache.
×
×
  • Create New...