Jump to content

5GallonBucket

Members
  • Posts

    7,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by 5GallonBucket

  1. Anytime u play at BH. The foul count will be heavily leaning. Been like that since the 90s
  2. Man ol man If I could tell y’all some of the things I know about some govt officials police chiefs DAs and certain mafias. you wouldn’t believe it. but that’s all I can say.
  3. My pocket book is still be affected.......negatively.....and not just a lil. what a joke
  4. How’s the freshman class for OF doing. I know as eighth graders they were really good. Played very well as a team.
  5. According to kountze website they play at anahuac
  6. Sure are....in the same breath they say “govt is putting kids in cages and separating them from parents“ “it s inhumane ” and ohhhh we need to murder these innocent babies. principals all screwed up it’s hard not to think liberals are scum of the earth.
  7. So we are led to believe
  8. From what I read a lot are. Also many people protesting this curriculum were not let in to meeting to voice their opinion. As well every school board official for Austin isd approved it.
  9. Not that I want our troops over there nor do I want a war where Americans are killed. But better for Americans to bring the war there than them bring the war here. And as far as “peace in the Middle East” it ll never happen. Research the history. Muslims do not equate peace.
  10. Anybody see where they passed a sex ed class for 3 rd to 8 th graders teaching about these confused weirdos. I haven’t figured out how to post websites especially on a phone
  11. Is there a Muslim poster???
  12. 2016 Westbrook at lufkin 70 to 63 Wb lray was a sophomore Wb scored 28 in 4th. it pretty much back and forth. Lufkin had ball last and threw a deep route in end zone. I thought it was a catch but ref signaled no catch.
  13. Problem child
  14. Why did u have to remind me of that.
  15. Yep. I’d rather they stay in their states then come change mine
  16. I’m surprised to see this still being at the top of topics. has anybody seen all district awards for local 6a? just need superlative s and 1st team.
  17. Yeah. Texas is one of the places many are moving to. Stay in Cali people.....
  18. Thank you for that honest laugh
  19. ThereS a lot I could say about this guy. is Lon Horiuchi for hire??
  20. From what I saw Evans isn’t playing
  21. That’s awesome. I love it.
  22. Couldn’t agree anymore. Great coach better person
  23. I’d might agree if it was a home game for United. Pa is a tough place to play....especially with that ridiculous band
  24. I do have a problem with his rhetoric and his immature tweets. I disagree how he sometimes responds to things.
  25. Are we sure this is an adult typing this...... does ur reflection ever slap you
×
×
  • Create New...