Jump to content

dj

Members
  • Posts

    1,701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dj

  1. I watched it yesterday.ik those kids from HJ trys but it will a long season.lcm has to find someone that can #7 Morris a breather at rb.k8d can play though.and lcm has a nice dline.but against althetic teams they will struggle.hoping for improvement from them.it should've been 28-0.
  2. Kid is a beast.
  3. Just keep going the little things and they will be fine.
  4. Naw they still have something to clean up.i see what he is doing.the 50 is still there.and trying to mix up coverages.like using that 4/2/5.just have to take there time with new defense
  5. Ik everyone is entitled to there opinion but watching Nederland against WB.they will be just fine.will get better as the season goes along. And make noise in the playoffs.its gonna take a heroic effort to be them come playoffs.
  6. #17 Turner is the better throwing QB. IK keyshon started last year. But Turner makes us a real dangerous team.so,I wouldn't be surprised if we played both QB's.
  7. Vidor kept it vanilla too.they will be a different as the year goes on.
  8. I truly believe if they would just leave them in the 50 they will be fine.but,learning on the fly a new defense worry me.i just hope the coaches sees this.before the games count.
  9. 4/2/5.the talent is there. But we have alot of new coaches.with a young team. I don't mind some of the changes on offense.and yes they need a kicker.but, when young kids learning a new defense on the fly.its hard.they will attach the ball.but hopefully they don't get out of position from learning on the fly.i guess when CT was there I never worried abt the defense.he knew how to get the younger kids up to par. But,I do think this team can have alot of depth they haven't had in a while.
  10. I'm concerned. Woodville does have a descent team.but I'm more concerned abt us.changing the defense with this many young players.with the season around the corner.they have to go back to 50 defense.thats where they're comfortable at.
  11. That's crazy.they could've just played at W.O. like homefield advantage would have mattered.
  12. Both of those kids look tough.wishing Woodville the best of luck on the season.
  13. If our coaching staff make those necessary adjustments.like we always do after halftime.arlington,tx here we come.
  14. He might not be the QB. Marcus Turner is making a strong push for it. But,keyston has the experience.but Turner has the better arm.
  15. It would have been a better game.bcz,when he was in there they didn't stop him. Til he got hurt.
  16. He really was impressive last year.
  17. Well,any way.im hoping for a gud year from BC.
  18. Coaching is only part of it.you still have to have the players to do it.
  19. Ty. Ppl,quick to judge.instead of praying for the young man.
  20. This truly hurts.as a parent I can't imagine what they're going through.praying for this kids family.just makes you wanna forget abt sports and just support this family.ik that God doesn't make a mistake.
  21. Half the team were sophomore.so,u already know Miller is fixing to be a problem fr.
  22. I think he done an awesome job of the break down of the game.and truly believe if they played again Silsbee would win. Soc was more fatigued than silsbee.
  23. They're not that much better than them. Tigers left alot of points out there.if they played 2 out 3 silsbee wins.but it's all abt that one game.hats off to the tigers and u best believe they will be a problem for the next 2 yrs.
  24. Unbelievable this team with the heart of a lion. BU just will not fold.heart of a champion!!
  25. At the end of the day.never under estimate the heart of champion!! I think it will be close the whole til the end. BU by 10 plus.
×
×
  • Create New...