Jump to content

dj

Members
  • Posts

    1,701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dj

  1. Want be high scoring at all.both teams will try to establish the run. So orangefield will have a couple nice drives and that will be that.28-7. You almost nailed it dj Ty. Gales has been on a mission. Next few games we have to work on our passing game. I still think we should at least give #18 a try. Better arm than the other 2. All 3 are sophomore so they will grow into. But keystone is leading the offense well. He just doesn't look comfortable throwing in games.our defense is playing better. So I don't see many points given up the next couple weeks.why not try them.bcz teams will pick this up in the playoffs
  2. Down there throat. No answer for gales.expect for the OC not given him the ball.lord I worry abt us up the road with this play calling
  3. Want be high scoring at all.both teams will try to establish the run. So orangefield will have a couple nice drives and that will be that.28-7.
  4. No. All 3 QB'S are sophomore.
  5. I would luv for them to give #17 or #18 more reps at QB. Before the playoffs.they are bigger and throw better. If they get the chance.bcz eventually they will need to throw the ball
  6. I luv the guy too.im just glad someone sees what I been talking abt forever.i scratched my head when all of sudden u come out against Silsbee in the wildcat.
  7. We might need to try to give #14,#18 more reps. The kid keshon done gud managing the team.but I don't he can see up the field or have very gud QB presents.he is just a sophomore.but I think the other 2 kids throws better.
  8. Praying for my former school,coaches,the kids that everything can just get back to w.o.s football and what it stands for.
  9. I still see them winning too.but hopefully up the road they can avoid distraction
  10. Bad situation.with everything that is going on in the world.hoping and praying this goes away soon.
  11. I agree with your comments.but it's alot going on.so hopefully this team can concentrate on football moving forward.ur right one man doesn't change much.but the distraction they have had over the past few years is concerning.most ppl on here truly don't know alot has been going on the past 3 yrs.
  12. Ladybug33 it's worse than what u think!!! I take u haven't seen the video yet.or the messages then.
  13. Worse !! Trust me the video will eventually surface.not a good look.everyone loses here.
  14. The video is heart wrenching !! It's bad for both sides.
  15. And that 84% that w.o will win.its fixing to change!! Smh !!
  16. Everybody don't have the full scoop. This is not gud. We do have some kids that are trying to do the right thing where we could be a great team.
  17. Major issues again !! Smh. What next ?? Don't look at FB bcz they're ripping him bad.
  18. Not a coach just been through the system.but one thing abt CT that don't change if they don't practice Wednesday and the walk through Thursday.they want play friday!! No matter who u r.
  19. No way bro!! I've seen them both play.
  20. U mustill have never really watched w.o practice?? Most of the JV are used against the varsity.mixed in with some varsity players.thats how they run the scout teams.a few players are held out for precaution.as long as they practice Wednesday and Thursday.they will play Friday.
  21. For u to give that score what gives ?? I have seen them both play.and if Silsbee coaches don't get conservative.it will be a great game.
  22. Yes. He was only out this past week.if we just do the small things like short passes and play action.and stop all the dumb penalties on defense.lol,the defense average more penalties than the offense.
  23. Silsbee will have to do something different at w.o.some of the things they run want work against w.o.cant just run the stretch play with dodd and then try Play action over the top with miller.they have athletes that matches up with that.dodd and Miller are studs.but they have too mix it up if they have any chance.and Brisbane want have the time to throw the deep ball.let him throw short passes they have gud athletes.and Silsbee has to stop the running game with Zeigler coming back.all abt controlling the line of scrimmage
  24. Lol, I wish we were in 4a D1. Man argyle looked really bad !!21-0.
  25. Man argyle looked horrible !!
×
×
  • Create New...