Jump to content

dj

Members
  • Posts

    1,701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dj

  1. And u do have a gud point.but,not making any excuses but not having CT on the sideline the first game hurt.bcz it happened out the blue.and it was alot of confusion and I'm sorry but the assistant. COACHES weren't prepared either.going forward they will get better.and if w.o.s LBS play well Newton will struggle against this team. Bcz there dline and oline are there strengths.as long as w.o stop all the foolish penalties and stop been in long yardage situations.i can't see Newton beating them.
  2. The best player on the field lastnite
  3. But even with them getting the offside kick.nederland really wasn't moving the ball til Silsbee coaches started playing zone for whatever reason.silsbee corners were playing well. I don't get that one at all.
  4. They did win. And u can't take that back from them.and no disrespect towards that kid.but Nederland QB AVERAGE AT BEST.I DONT THINK #8 IS GUD UNLESS U PLAY ZONE SO HE CAN GET OPEN.HE CATCHES EVERYTHING.AND HAS LOTS OF HEART.NEDERLAND MIGHT BE ABLE TO WIN ONE PLAYOFF GAME.
  5. I truly luv Nederland coaching staff and getting the most out there players.i wasn't impressed when they beat w.o and they looking even worse against silsbee.they might lose first round of playoffs.5a teams are gonna kill them
  6. But also remember they threw an int.it was been called back bcz of holding buy it would've been w.o ball.
  7. They finally getting back there 2 top running backs and a couple of lineman back.when u win like them they're getting things together for up the road.
  8. Former player.was the QB on the 85/86 team.
  9. Me personally think he will.i think peveto is a great coach.
  10. But also remember they're 3 phases to the game. And don't be surprised w.o return game puts this out of reach.w.o defense didn't play that bad last week.considering they couldn't make adjustments without T.nederland is a sound ball club and well coached!! Our assistance gonna have to figure it out.and hopefully the kicker comes back too.he was out too.
  11. No ty !! Lol, CT isn't back yet.not much of chance without him against this team.there too well coached.
  12. I like to think so. But the play calling still hasn't gotten any better. When u had that 15/16 teams it made him look gud.but who couldn't call plays for those 2 yrs.dont get me wrong he is a wonderful man. But he still the worse offensive coordinator along with crouch that has called plays.never had any experience at it. The guy was a lineman and bf he told over.he was a lineman coach.not trying to be mean.just telling the truth.
  13. It was disappointing to watch.the biggest problem is this staff has been with T for a few yrs.and none of them has a clue on coaching.
  14. Can CT at least go to the press box ??if not this game will be closer than most except
  15. Mr.buddy Garrity it was that bad.all w.o could do was run a base defense bcz T wasn't there.and the only adjustment the could make from time to time was walk a rover in front the #9 to give the yung corner help.but nothing else.no coach were even trying to put them where they belong.and to make matters worse maybe someone can tell me who the interim head coach was??idk. Lol, for a minute I thought we were playing sandlot.no organization at all.
  16. Wow. I thought I was the only one who saw them arguing.lol,the funny part was u had 4 coaches walking around on headsets.who made the offensive calls and defensive calls.and no one was paying attention to down clock.even better who's in charge of the ST. Bcz they kept having to run a guy on the field.crazy.i never thought in a million yrs that our assistant thats been with T all these yrs that someone would know how to take charge.i pray we get him some help.bcz he can't coach forever.
  17. I hope and pray ur right.but,without coach T I can't see it.no leadership from other coaches.someone should have taking the lead.at least get a play in.or at least know who is supposed to be in the game.lastnite was the best example of what CT means to this program.and I'm quit sure each coach on that staff are great men!! Just to be honest no one on that coaching staff could go anywhere and be an o/C or d/C. They're just regular assistance coaches.
  18. Lol.no thank you.the probably get a delay of game penalty !!
  19. Funny thing is who is interm head coach ?? I never thought one man has to do to much. That's the worse coaching display that I've ever seen. For God sake I hope they can get him some help.
  20. Not just that. If anyone don't see how much CT means. To this program.worst coaching staff ever assembled !! I've never seen anything so pathetic in my life
  21. I truly don't get it !! Totally out coached. Kick the ball out of bounce.and why not run it more.
  22. They only return 3 on offense.lord is it showing.
  23. The other long time friend dropped him off.ol mark foreman.
  24. Png by 10 pts. 24-14. Taking the home team.
×
×
  • Create New...