Jump to content

dj

Members
  • Posts

    1,701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dj

  1. No. The problem is coaching !! W.o is trying to run this 4-2-5.its not gonna work.the LBS are confused.they still looking to the sideline for a call.horrible coaching on both side of the ball.coaching !! I thought as the year goes on they would get use to this.totally out coached
  2. I'm glad u see what I see. It's there only chance. And I hope png is seeing that teams aren't given our special team guys opportunities to return the ball.if they do it could really put them behind the 8 ball
  3. 3 things that should help. That u didn't mention.1 w.o has better CBs than lcm.and there long.lcm didn't really complete but a couple passes on them.but,one was a TD in the dB misjudged the ball. And there other score was on the safety who was looking at the sideline for the defensive call.so with the 2 wrs png has want have a big nite.BU kids tried but they're horrible!! Hopefully they get better.and w.o will be the faster team. So if they get back to shooting gaps out this defense.puts alot pressure on there qb.the kid from png has a descent arm. But pressure busts a pipe!! If png can do what lcm did were in for a great game.play action,and mis direction short throws to keep the defense honest and more importantly find a running game.
  4. It is fact!! 0-3. But, beating w.o is the goal.yall will never win a state title then.the goal is to play for 16 weeks. And Silsbee hasn't done that yet. So, I'll take a state title over a regular win.
  5. Well I guess it's okay to analyze with ur heart. I don't think they see how this train is running.raymond mallet will be a problem and he is just a sophomore.
  6. U are absolutely correct. We're lucky this is a very talented team but when ur not use to doing something that u have been doing ur whole life.and change it in a couple months.just hope they can iron it all out bf playoffs.but one there strengths that allows them to learn this new defense is shaw and Jones at CBs are tremendous.that what's really helping them.
  7. They only had abt 240 yds of offense.had a short field to work with. A few times.
  8. Yes it would have if u knew how w.o ran it.its designed to put pressure off the edge with speed.more pressure on the QB.to read and react.but, LCM play calling was great the whole game.and tackling and penalties w.o has to get better at.u can't have abt 100yds in penalties and expect to beat gud teams.they got lucky to get away with them against LCM.
  9. Great point.but,w.o want give up 20 points a game.LCM did a great job of play calling against us.w.o coaches has to do a better job of getting these kids lined up properly.bcz a couple of times like in the Nederland game the kids got caught looking to the sideline for a call while the play started.they just need to man up across the board.what makes this team great is the CB s.teams will struggle throwing at them.as the season goes on they will only get better.
  10. I agree with u.bcz,w.o still made some dumb penalties on there own.but,they will learn and keep going.if png can't run the ball half way descent.theyre gonna get blew out !!
  11. Lol, people only see what they want to. So, w.o needs to keep there head in the game.and run more of ur 50 defense.and we have no worries.
  12. Me either !! To be honest I go for all setx teams.i travel to see everyone play.but, bcz my wife is from bmt I kinda want to go for both bmt schools.they make it impossible to rout for them!!
  13. If png established a run it could stay close. Bcz, some of the passing they did on united want work against w.o corners.
  14. 42 -6 LCM. BC still has a way to go.
  15. Yes sir they sure do !! Some of the things they did tonite want happen next week.and w.o hasn't been clicking on all cylinders yet.
  16. To be honest with u.next week he will struggle against CB's next week. With there man coverage.for whatever reason BU playing 10yds off.
  17. This is unbelievable!! Wow.
  18. I agree. As well as keyshon played in the first half.we still have to get Turner in the game throwing the ball.it will only make us better.
  19. Yes!! No doubt.very well coached team!! The only thing have to find a back up RB or CB. To spell Morris some how.great game bears.
  20. I agree with everything u said.but Marcus Turner the back up throws the ball alot better.so we might be using 2 QBs the whole season.me personally think they need to move keyshon slot and get him the ball in space.
  21. Trust me I have inside sources too!! And not no hear say.if peavey wanted he knew he could have played a w.o.its no big deal.same out come !!
  22. Wow. At least it's nice.
  23. Yes they would!! I see u truly don't understand the tradition.they bar none.they would try to play anyone anytime or any place.just beaded in them.that want ever change.win or lose.
  24. I missed something.why would this be a sell out?? Has LC-M improved that much.well,do expect them to go at least 3 rounds deep.if they have any chance against w.o they have to find a passing game against them.
  25. The young backs are doing a great job.u have to continue to run 20,21. Ik shaw is a homeowner hitter but this is a game for the other 2 kids.plant it in the ground and go.
×
×
  • Create New...