Jump to content

BBfan061

Members
  • Posts

    5,527
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by BBfan061

  1. Im gonna be honest… Silsbee would probably still win
  2. Can anyone say if Shepherd is fully healthy? I thought I saw a few weeks ago they were missing some starters.
  3. I think Newton will score very easily…. When they get the ball… Question is how long can Hardin play keep away… Give me Newton 35-7
  4. Hitchcock at Bellville
  5. Kinda surprised Newton vs Hardin is on this list but I get it… I know what Hardin will attempt to do but in this case I still don’t think the game will be close. I just think Newton is head and shoulders better than any team in their district.
  6. This game is definitely for the district championship barring something crazy. East Chambers by 14
  7. Silsbee by 21
  8. You think WOS is a lot better this year compared to last year?
  9. That’s all we can do for now
  10. I think HF probably has one less loss honestly.
  11. For beating a overrated Sunnyvale…
  12. I believe DCTF is missing on not putting Hamshire Fannett in the top 10…
  13. Nederland… Baytown Lee is pretty bad
  14. I mean the expectation for Carthage is essentially the same every year but they do slip up from time to time. They are always gonna 3 peat etc until someone beats them like Gilmer beats them a few years ago.
  15. Well when players get hurt and you had no depth to begin with…Things get rough
  16. Stop acting like EC has a team just full of transfers 🤣
  17. My plans changed and I ended up at the Silsbee game… should’ve went here
  18. Expected a better showing from Liberty after playing pleasant grove close ish
  19. Do what!!!!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You mean the team they pick to win state just about every year 🤣
  20. Which results from Carthage’s first three games show they are vulnerable?
  21. Definitely a upset… no need to lay a foundation for that
  22. I don’t even know if it’s a handful that could… off the top of my head in 4A D2 I’d say La Vega… Nothing against the mustangs I’m just not gonna include them with that group yet… But I’ll be there Friday night and I hope they prove me wrong
×
×
  • Create New...