Jump to content

bobbymcgee

Members
  • Posts

    682
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bobbymcgee

  1. Tomball should have gone to the 2-3 zone earlier. Why hasn't this been moved to the basketball board?
  2. Last year Dawson had a balance between running and passing. This year their passing game isn't as good. That Upchurch WR is a stud though. Nederland can stop the run and make it a ballgame. Also want to get Raines on a lot of QB runs because the QB at Friendswood absolutely destroyed Dawson with his running. Nederland 17, Dawson 14
  3. Seems like he would be a good replacement for Woodward at Lamar
  4. Raines is a competitor and seems to up his play the bigger the competition gets. You'll get that version against Dayton again.
  5. They took all of Humble and Atascocita's athletes
  6. I am not quite sure why a team from Austin is in our "region" but none the less I think Nederland wins it. I doubt Connally has seen a team with a defense as good as Ned's.
  7. I think SC wins region. Angleton is not that good- lost to George Ranch and should have lost to Nederland. Dawson is beatable as well. Of course I believe Nederland is a contendor as well
  8. I heard that Adrian Seales is the half brother of former PA Memorial receiver and now Oklahoma State Cowboy Jhajuan Seales. Maybe a Memorial guy could confirm this
  9. Drama plus no playoffs for Kountze. Some things never change.
  10. Has McGallion II ever made it past the 2nd round?
  11. Also, keep in mind Channelview has a newly redone stadium that I hear is nice. I hear a nice press box as well for the broadcasters
  12. Just losing 34-7 against NS is a moral victory for WB. I think they'll give PAM a game.
  13. Wonder how much his recruiting will be hurt by the epic fail that was Jeremy Johnson.
  14. Ozen will dominate both sides of the ball from start to finish but lose by a touchdown because of penalties, turnovers, mistakes and undisicpline
  15. BISD needs to make a clean sweep on the coaches of Central and Ozen after the year.
  16. God tried helping Kountze by giving them all those fumbles. But sometimes there's only so much he can do--- people have to help themselves! Kountze didn't do that.
  17. St Thomas and St Pius are going to have to play their JV teams against Kelly. Or maybe even use a running clock the whole game
  18. Kirbyville is what 3-15 since ALvarez left?
  19. Well good news for you Soulja, that principal he didn't get along with is now assistant supt and will be picking out the new Central coach.
  20. I feel bad for the kids over there. I believe the two other schools in the BISD district have competent coaches while Central has....
  21. Woodville can win this game as long as they don't shoot themselves in the foot. I think they'll force some Kountze turnovers and make this ugly.
  22. 1. Nederland, 2. Vidor, 3. Bmt Ozen, 4. Livingston, 5. LC-M, 6. Central, 7. PN-G, 8. Lumberton
  23. Prayers for the young man and hope he still has a chance to play in college.
×
×
  • Create New...