100-200 Members of Congress Successfully Treated for Covid-19 with Ivermectin with ZERO Hospitalizations!

Reagan

On 10/27/2021 at 8:37 AM, SmashMouth said:

In a related story, the number of raw apples and carrots consumed in the Congressional cafeteria has quadrupled in the last year.  

Seriously though, I would take Ivermectin in a heartbeat were I to contract the China Virus. 

Same, folks have been taking ivermectin for years for other stuff.

The folks that scream it is only a horse de-wormer don't know what they're talking about.

alright, just so we're clear, this "news story" is from a fake news site that's "source" is a tweet from an ivermectin conspiracy theorist who's "source" is an unnamed, "highly credible source from inside Congress."  The guy who made this tweet is getting rich right now pushing fringe treatment options such as Ivermectin.  He's also pushed several other treatments that have not proven to be successful.  This is article is a complete joke.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I'm all for people being able to use Ivermectin, either as a preventative or as a treatment if they choose.  I personally doubt that it's as effective as some people make it out to be, but if it doesn't hurt you, there's no harm in trying.  

17 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

alright, just so we're clear, this "news story" is from a fake news site that's "source" is a tweet from an ivermectin conspiracy theorist who's "source" is an unnamed, "highly credible source from inside Congress."  The guy who made this tweet is getting rich right now pushing fringe treatment options such as Ivermectin.  He's also pushed several other treatments that have not proven to be successful.  This is article is a complete joke.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I'm all for people being able to use Ivermectin, either as a preventative or as a treatment if they choose.  I personally doubt that it's as effective as some people make it out to be, but if it doesn't hurt you, there's no harm in trying.  

Agree

57 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I take a little every month.  Not neighing yet!