Why If Anybody On Fakebook?!

Reagan

I saw this comment:  "Why is anybody on Fakebook, it a  surveillance device used by the people that finance the CIA, and own the Federal Reserve. Zuckerberg was a complete unknown until he “founded Fakebook” and soon became one of the richest people on the planet by “selling ad space on Fakebook” He’s a blood relative of one of the richest families in the world, the people that financed the October Revolution, started the German NAZI movement and put the Chinese on their path to global domination. Fakebook and Twitter are both used to monitor the tenor and mood of the “rabble”, they prey on people’s vanity and the need/want to be recognized and connect."

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

I saw this comment:  "Why is anybody on Fakebook, it a  surveillance device used by the people that finance the CIA, and own the Federal Reserve. Zuckerberg was a complete unknown until he “founded Fakebook” and soon became one of the richest people on the planet by “selling ad space on Fakebook” ! He’s a blood relative of one of the richest families in the world, the people that financed the October Revolution, started the German NAZI movement and put the Chinese on their path to global domination. Fakebook and Twitter are both used to monitor the tenor and mood of the “rabble”, they prey on people’s vanity and the need/want to be recognized and connect."

I'm not on facebook or twitter and never have been.  Really don't see the need to and have no desire to.

Funny story.  My mom calls me one day and asks why I haven't responded to her message.  I told her that I didn't have a message from her on my phone.  She tells me that she didn't send me a phone message but she sent a friend request message on facebook.  I informed her that I didn't have facebook.  She preceded to tell me that I did and I need to accept her request.  I get curious and ask a buddy to look me up on facebook.  Sure enough, there's my name on a facebook page.  My buddy checks the image of the person and it's a Somali pirate. (I'm an American with Czech heritage) I call my mom back and ask her if see looked at the images on my facebook account.  She said that she hadn't but she did send a friend request.  I told her to check it out and call me back.  She did and we had a pretty good laugh.