Next Year

no-look

5 hours ago, HOOPDR3AMS said:

More embarrassed than bitter.  My school district hasn't always been the best athletically, but it's always been a good school district that did things right and we always put academics first.  There has always been talent at HF, but we've missed on coaching hires basically since Jeff Keener.  This latest hire is a miss too.  Those transfers haven't always lived in HF and the new ones won't either and everyone knows it.  I'd rather lose with our kids and coaches who do it right than openly break the rules and then brag about how great they are.  Nobody is buying it.  I'm old enough to know that winning isn't everything.

It's not bravery to point out something is wrong.  For what it's worth I've made my opinion known to the principal, AD, and superintendent at HF so I'm not hiding behind an anonymous message board.

You’ve addressed this with the superintendent principal and AD but all u do is come on here and talk about Rideaux. Why haven’t you addressed it with him? It’s obvious your issue is with him and his rule braking. Since it is the job of the basketball coach to tell the DEC and UIL who’s eligible.(sarcasm) I know him very well and he would have no problem talking to you. How about you stop hiding on this forum and address him since he’s such a coaching miss and you have so much time on your hands to address everyone else about him but him. 

23 minutes ago, idiotproof1981 said:

How would you know who the coach has spoken to? Again this forum makes u guys way to brave. I’m sure none of y’all will ever say these things with your names and faces attached to them.

This coming from a person who stated as a fact that Jordan Adams did not play middle school basketball at Silsbee. Called others liars.

SMH

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

This coming from a person who stated as a fact that Jordan Adams did not play middle school basketball at Silsbee. Called others liars.

SMH

I honestly believe you are the absolute biggest hypocrite on this forum and you are an administrator? This is hilarious. I know that Jordyn and Bush have never lived one day in Silsbee Tx, yet you come in here and Bash Hf's coach whenever you get the chance. You are a joke

4 minutes ago, idiotproof1981 said:

I honestly believe you are the absolute biggest hypocrite on this forum and you are an administrator? This is hilarious. I know that Jordyn and Bush have never lived one day in Silsbee Tx, yet you come in here and Bash Hf's coach whenever you get the chance. You are a joke

Bush lives in my neighborhood in Silsbee. THAT'S A FACT!!! Brookwood/Magnolia Trace Addition.

I have not bashed Tigee. May have spoken about some of the transfers.

You have proven to be the biggest liar on this site. You sir are the joke.

What about the "fact" you stated that Adams never played middle school basketball at Silsbee? Own up to your lie.

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Bush lives in my neighborhood in Silsbee. THAT'S A FACT!!! Brookwood/Magnolia Trace Addition.

I have not bashed Tigee. May have spoken about some of the transfers.

You have proven to be the biggest liar on this site. You sir are the joke.

You bash this man and his program and then you pretend to know all of the rules.  Well lets ask ourselves this question.  Since when can a basketball coach, who is not an AD get transfers approved?  Wouldn't the AD and Superintendent have to do this?  So all of you people are saying that the superintendent and AD would risk their careers for a first time head coach to get two sophomores on the basketball team? yeah im the joke. 

Just now, idiotproof1981 said:

You bash this man and his program and then you pretend to know all of the rules.  Well lets ask ourselves this question.  Since when can a basketball coach, who is not an AD get transfers approved?  Wouldn't the AD and Superintendent have to do this?  So all of you people are saying that the superintendent and AD would risk their careers for a first time head coach to get two sophomores on the basketball team? yeah im the joke. 

Sidetracking the fact you lied.

What about that lie you said about Adams not playing middle school for Silsbee?

Now you state Bush never lived in Silsbee when I know for a fact he did and does. Lives around the corner from me.

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Sidetracking the fact you lied.

What about that lie you said about Adams not playing middle school for Silsbee?

Now you state Bush never lived in Silsbee when I know for a fact he did and does. Lives around the corner from me.

Just what i thought. You wouldn't answer the question.  I never lied about anything I know Adams played at vincent and I know he lived by the mall in Beaumont.  I also know that Bush played at Legacy and lived in Beaumont as well

Just now, idiotproof1981 said:

Just what i thought. You wouldn't answer the question.  I never lied about anything I know Adams played at vincent and I know he lived by the mall in Beaumont.  I also know that Bush played at Legacy and lived in Beaumont as well

You said Adams never played middle school at Silsbee. You said that Bush never lived in Silsbee. Those statements are false. Out and out lies.

I answered your question as much as you answered mine.

15 minutes ago, idiotproof1981 said:

I have nothing but respect for coach Rideaux but you bashing kids and bush have lived in Silsbee all his life at one address and by the way I’m 100% sure of that so if you don’t have correct info please don’t spread a rumor like that

1 minute ago, kingjames said:

I have nothing but respect for coach Rideaux but you bashing kids and bush have lived in Silsbee all his life at one address and by the way I’m 100% sure of that so if you don’t have correct info please don’t spread a rumor like that

If anyone would know where Bray Bush has lived it would be kingjames.

I just happen to know as well since they have lived in my neighborhood for years.

5 minutes ago, kingjames said:

I would never disrespect any kids.  I just hate the way these cowards come on here and talk about one coach and kids one way and when it comes to others its ignored

And since you brought up the fact that I am an administrator on this site, I will do one of my administrative duties and remind you of this following rule:

15) Please do not post unsubstantiated rumors, suspicions or slanderous comments about anyone - this includes non-members of the forums.

You posting a lie about Adams not playing for Silsbee middle school and Bush not ever living in Silsbee is a violation of forum rules.

Please retract that statement.

1 minute ago, idiotproof1981 said:

I would never disrespect any kids.  I just hate the way these cowards come on here and talk about one coach and kids one way and when it comes to others its ignored

I understand that and have nothing to do with that until Bush was brought into it with a Lie I’m just setting the record straight on that or I would never have commented on the topic 

2 minutes ago, idiotproof1981 said:

You are disrespecting Adams and Bush by making false statements about them here.

9 minutes ago, Who That said:

I know Jordyn played middle school ball for a fact and can tell you AAW does live buy Bush .. Which I" do also... So where ever you getting your info don't have a clue.

so why do yall not do all this fact checking for the HF kids? You know why? its because the narrative of a coach cheating allows for these losers with no lives to have more to talk about.  Im not saying you are doing it just something to think about

1 minute ago, idiotproof1981 said:

you disrespect rideaux and his kids where are your facts?

You are the one that stated lies about Adams and Bush and then state you do not disrespect kids.

I don't have any issues with Tigee or those kids. If UIL cleared them, then so be it.

I don't post lies about any of these kids but you have.