Richmond Foster 31 New Caney 21/FINAL

Lightning/Eagle

18 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Foster not your typical 4seed, they should've beaten Shadow Creek. I wouldn't be shocked if they meet again for the 2nd straight yr in the Region Final. 

They will meet third round. They were solid in all phases. I don’t have the stats but NC likely had close to 100 more yards but had a number of drives end without points. Foster deserves the win though. They made the stops when they had to.

31 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Foster not your typical 4seed, they should've beaten Shadow Creek. I wouldn't be shocked if they meet again for the 2nd straight yr in the Region Final. 

Yeah their best WR is headed to OU. He is a beast. He also went to Bellville until his freshman year then moved to Richmond unfortunately for us lol

NC finishes with the dreaded 10-1 record as I eluded to in the prediction thread but it’s really no shame on this one. NC is a good team and still had a good season.

To put it in perspective; Foster, Angleton and Shadow Creek have all made the semis in the last 4 years from that district. Hightower(who played for a title against Allen) and Friendswood are the other squads. Truly the “district of death”. 

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

NC finishes with the dreaded 10-1 record as I eluded to in the prediction thread but it’s really no shame on this one. NC is a good team and still had a good season.

To put it in perspective; Foster, Angleton and Shadow Creek have all made the semis in the last 4 years from that district. Hightower(who played for a title against Allen) and Friendswood are the other squads. Truly the “district of death”. 

HHS will beat Porter tomorrow. I have em by 20. 

5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah it was a no doubt tough draw. When I looked at calpreps yesterday before the game it had us beating Friendswood and Hightower by a TD and 10 on the other but losing to the 4 seed Foster by 3. That was pretty accurate. That last TD should not have happened and in fact was the only way NC had any chance. Not sure why they didn’t take a knee. They could have killed the clock with NC only having two timeouts left.