BH @ PNG

BHFAN

11 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I don’t think BH will throw much. I’d like to see a statistical breakdown of their completion percentage over ten yards. And they have a huge runningback. Not super fast, but he’ll get his yards. Png can contain a running game. We’ve done it all season. It’s going to be a matter of scoring for PNG and it’s simply not a guarantee like it has been for the last decade or so. So Bh certainly looks like the favorite, and it would be irresponsible to not say so. Png has home field, a good defense, but an offense that sputters. Bh has a complete team, and that can make all the difference. 

Exactly. Having an O-line with 3 major losses has derailed the offense.

Yep folks anything can happen. All know PNG will not lay down especially at the Rez. Just like the Crosby game there should be no reason for the Eagles not to get up for this game. If we want the DC we’re going to have to take it!  Good news I think the weather is looking better for Friday! Highs in the 60’s and winds 5-15, so the passing game is back in play👍 

On 10/28/2019 at 11:27 AM, A BUC 77 said:

Barbers Hill is favored.  They are a balanced team.  I don't know if they've had a bad game yet, but if they're down just a little and if PNG can muster up a passing game, the Indians could upset them.  They are at The Rez.  

21 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

BH by 21 !

PNG passing game is the key to this game.  If Indians can't throw successfully, it could easily be worse that 21 points. Indian defense will have to stop BH at least 4 times, assuming we do not turn the ball over to even stay in this game.  I hope it is a great game.  However, it could very, very easily be a BH blowout, if PNG plays the way they have been recently.

44 minutes ago, png9mon said:

PNG passing game is the key to this game.  If Indians can't throw successfully, it could easily be worse that 21 points. Indian defense will have to stop BH at least 4 times, assuming we do not turn the ball over to even stay in this game.  I hope it is a great game.  However, it could very, very easily be a BH blowout, if PNG plays the way they have been recently.

I think the PNG D will keep us in the game. And the offensive potential is there. My most optimistic is to say it’s a winnable game for us. 

35 minutes ago, Realville said:

I’ll take BH in this one unless  PNG has their weekly film session during  halftime on their iPads sooo they can make those halftime adjustments. 😂 Then I’ll still take BH.😁

Different strategy, we could just move the game to Nederland, & practice the rest of the week in a muddy cow field somewhere.  Then PNG could dominate!  After all, no matter what the weather , the Nederland field at Bulldog Stadium will be under 3" of mud.😄

Well its Wednesday, so might as well throw out some numbers 😃

BH Offense is averaging 29 points a game and allowing 6 points a game through District 

PNG Offense is averaging 25 points a game and allowing 12 points a game through District.

Like opponents 

Dayton- BH Won 27-0 PNG & Won 51-14

Baytown Lee – BH Won 28-0 & PNG Won 31-14

Vidor – BH Won 21-7 & PNG Won 18-10

Crosby – BH Won 28-7 & PNG Lost 7-13

PNG still has Ned to play which BH won 40-14

BH still has Santa Fe to play which PNG Won 20-7

All that this tells me is that BH D is playing well and has only allowed 28 points in district so far. This will be a low scoring game and I think BH will sit on their average for this game scoring 21 to 28 points and allowing 7-14 points. Don’t care which as long as it’s a W👍

26 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Different strategy, we could just move the game to Nederland, & practice the rest of the week in a muddy cow field somewhere.  Then PNG could dominate!  After all, no matter what the weather , the Nederland field at Bulldog Stadium will be under 3" of mud.😄

We’re undefeated on that field better stick to the Rez where we haven’t won 😂

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

We’re undefeated on that field better stick to the Rez where we haven’t won 😂

Have not beaten PNG at either field.  I thought a mud bowl would be fun. 😂

Seriously, the most important thing during this game is that no one on either side gets hurt.  Our district needs healthy, or at least fairly healthy,  teams going to the first round of the playoffs!!!  I hope it is a good game BHFAN.  You are welcomed into The Reservation on Friday night.  Bring your winter undies & heavy coats!!!  May God grant you a safe trip here & back!

21 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Have not beaten PNG at either field.  I thought a mud bowl would be fun. 😂

Seriously, the most important thing during this game is that no one on either side gets hurt.  Our district needs healthy, or at least fairly healthy,  teams going to the first round of the playoffs!!!  I hope it is a good game BHFAN.  You are welcomed into The Reservation on Friday night.  Bring your winter undies & heavy coats!!!  May God grant you a safe trip here & back!

Thanks mon! Your right we have some injuries now, but no where near what we had this time last year. I know y’all have had the injury bug this year and hope that stops, so y’all can get healthy. It’s going to be a good game with some cold weather...can’t wait.

Was going to gcm new Caney game but this game looks like the place to be. The sights and GLM effect are always great at BH or PNG, but both means I’m there. Hopefully pressbox food is worthy of a reservation. Unless we get an expected blizzard, the hill will win by 24-28. The westeburg effect is starting to take emerge ,rumor has it that the hill is changing its name to Allen South. I’ll be on visitors side in brown cowboy hat after I raid presser food if anyone wants football talk. Got a great story involving an IPAD and Indians from last year, true story, you may have read about it, i was there watching it all unfold eating popcorn. It also involved a midget, guy in a wheelchair, the Mecca, and some HOT cougars😍🤪. It’s a mans dream- sports, good looking women, food and fights. See ya.👍✝️🐻