BH @ PNG

BHFAN

21 minutes ago, Realville said:

Smoke 😂 , Y’all got that Arse smoked the year before by the Pirates! I believe that was y’all’s only lost that year!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

We lost by 8 or 10, the next yr we won by damn near 40. Pipe down. Like i said before even an ugly mutt gets lucky once in their life. Hang that 2016 banner high. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We lost by 8 or 10, the next yr we won by damn near 40. Pipe down. 

Dude PAM didn’t know what hit  them after that game! The 200lb (2000 enrollment) bully got taken down by the 130lb (1300 enrollment) Pirate! I believe y’all are 1 and 1 against us. 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Realville said:

Dude PAM didn’t know what hit  them after that game! The 200lb (2000 enrollment) bully got taken down by the 130lb (1300 enrollment) Pirate! I believe y’all are 1 and 1 against us. 😂😂😂

Did y'all pass out rings after that game like yall did after the win in Ned few years ago? 

Just now, Realville said:

Yea some of those were garbage points at the end of the game!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Game was over after Mathews stopped in Port Neches. Too afraid to pregame at our stadium. Lost some respect that night. 

Anyway, back to BH vs PNG. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Game was over after Mathews stopped in Port Neches. Too afraid to pregame at our stadium. Lost some respect that night. 

Anyway, back to BH vs PNG. 

😂😂😂 BULL BUTTER! I am sure Matthews has lost a lot of sleep over your respect!😂😂😂😂There has been times where Matthews wouldn’t do pregame warmups on our own field. He would have the players warm up on our own practice field! It is something he does periodically. Don’t go feeling all special about that situation!😂😂Anyway Barbers Hill will win!

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We lost by 8 or 10, the next yr we won by damn near 40. Pipe down. Like i said before even an ugly mutt gets lucky once in their life. Hang that 2016 banner high. 

Your the one that brought up that y’all were World Beaters because y’all beat down a school that had 700 less students than y’all. Just wanted to remind you we gave y’all your only loss the year before and it sounds like your still butthurt over it. 😂 😂😂 Go get you some Boudreaux’s Butt Paste you be alright! 😂 By the way how are the Titans doing playing against teams that are y’all’s size? I haven’t followed y’all that much but I am sure y’all are dominating teams like that one win y’all had against us...Not!!😂😂

8 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Heading out in about 1.5 hours! Almost Game Time !!!!! I just bought an I PAD jammer off Amazon! Hopefully this thing won’t make me sterile as I run it during halftime😎

Make sure you bring an Interstate Battery to keep that IPad jammer charged. That COLD will zap your battery!😂

22 minutes ago, Realville said:

Your the one that brought up that y’all were World Beaters because y’all beat down a school that had 700 less students than y’all. Just wanted to remind you we gave y’all your only loss the year before and it sounds like your still butthurt over it. 😂 😂😂 Go get you some Boudreaux’s Butt Paste you be alright! 😂 By the way how are the Titans doing playing against teams that are y’all’s size? I haven’t followed y’all that much but I am sure y’all are dominating teams like that one win y’all had against us...Not!!😂😂

You the one that brought up my Titans talking bout you thought we were rivals, do you even read your own posts?

Show me where i in particular brought up that world-beaters mess. Sounds like you have an issue with that 2017 beatdown or you're a closet Titan fan, it's ok, yall lost to Ned recently which is your glorified rival so yall want another rival, i get it. Maybe you can replay the Crosby win from the couch come playoff time. Good day sir. 

37 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You the one that brought up my Titans talking bout you thought we were rivals, do you even read your own posts?

Show me where i in particular brought up that world-beaters mess. Sounds like you have an issue with that 2017 beatdown or you're a closet Titan fan, it's ok, yall lost to Ned recently which is your glorified rival so yall want another rival, i get it. Maybe you can replay the Crosby win from the couch come playoff time. Good day sir. 

Hey Mr Buddy look up the word facetious and insinuate. It may help you understand the context of my post.😂😂 I believe you may be a   closet Crosby fan. Crosby was all talk too but has a a .500 record against small town Vidor. May have to give PAM the Mecca title.😂😂 I don’t think your putting on enough Boudreaux’s Butt Paste for that loss to small town Vidor! Just double the dose you be alright!😂😂 Good day sir. There’s no charge for the medical advice to get over your butt hurt.😂😂

3 minutes ago, Realville said:

Hey Mr Buddy look up the word facetious and insinuate. It may help you understand the context of my post.😂😂 I believe you may be a   closet Crosby fan. Crosby was all talk too but has a a .500 record against small town Vidor. May have to give PAM the Mecca title.😂😂 I don’t think your putting on enough Boudreaux’s Butt Paste for that loss to small town Vidor! Just double the dose you be alright!😂😂 Good day sir. There’s no charge for the medical advice to get over your butt hurt.😂😂

Talk to me when Vidor has at least a regional title under their belt this century. The two teams you brought up have one. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Talk to me when Vidor has at least a regional title under their belt this century. The two teams you brought up have one. 

Regional? Is that like almost getting to a State Championship? Sorta like almost getting pregnant! Congratulations! Like I said y’all are World Beaters! You may want to triple that dose of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste! At this rate you may need to take it orally soon.  Good day to you again sir.😂😂