Is Hampshire Fannett the "REAL DEAL" this year

BADSANTA

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Almost I guess, except I'm leaning more toward a Silsbee loss at this very moment.  Unless the defense keeps improving like it currently is...

Have you looked at HF schedule and who they have beat. Silsbee has not had  a slack game, our slack game got cancelled.  Not going to be a slack game this week with all the homecoming festivities/distractions. Just don’t understand your thinking of “leaning towards a Silsbee loss at this very moment “. Strength of schedule still means something. 

1 minute ago, STiger85 said:

Have you looked at HF schedule and who they have beat. Silsbee has not had  a slack game, our slack game got cancelled.  Not going to be a slack game this week with all the homecoming festivities/distractions. Just don’t understand your thinking of “leaning towards a Silsbee loss at this very moment “. Strength of schedule still means something. 

Basically,  I think they'll get better,  especially on the defensive end.  And by H-F being the last game, I'm almost sure theyll improve and will go on go beat them.  I'm talking about now.  Defense is better than in week 1, but everyone can agree that they are not where they need to  be.  And I'm not wishing anything bad in Silsbee, but by expectations are really high because I want them to get back to that level of last year and finish the job.  I'm confident  they will.

14 hours ago, STiger85 said:

Good point. At some point we will quit overreacting to Silsbee losing the first few games. It’s been the same story every year. Silsbee gets beat early but is better for it. But i also expect at some point for Silsbee to get over the hump and start winning those first games as well. 

HF the real deal..no... but improving and getting better each year.. definitely!  Silsbee will be a toss up on who wants it most,  WOS will be a loss for them and they should go a couple rounds in the playoffs maybe 2.. hopefully more but it’s good to see them being competitive and winning games again!!