The Hill at The Dog Pound!!!

chorizo

Nederland always seems to get better as they get deeper into district.  They always seem to figure it out.  Barbers Hill I think is on the brink of becoming a really strong perennial program i.e. will always have real well coached QB and group of receivers.  I think Barbers Hill will show that their program is moving forward this week.

BH 35- Nederland 24

Sit back,get your popcorn ready and watch the show!!!!Nederland wins out and goes undefeated in district!Wins first round then runs into a buzzsaw in second round as always,Personally don’t think Nederland is that good but I’ve seen other teams including PNG play this year and this district is weak!!I could be wrong but watch what coaching can do with just enough amount of talent!!Non district doesn’t mean a thing to some coaches!!!

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

To our BH neighbors: it would behoove you to get to the stadium early to get a sufficient parking spot. Safe travels. 

Just glad we are heading East! Some jackwagon wrecked on the I-10 bridge that got hit by the barges and locked the hwy up again. Looking forward to this game tough it should be a good one!

8 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I haven’t been to Ned in a while. How is the parking and access to the stadium? Any tips? (Be nice)

It sucks if your not there by about 5:45,just being honest!!Easier to just load of a ice chest full of beer,throw it on the golf cart and ride that up there!!!Pregame and halftime snacks!!!!!

55 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I haven’t been to Ned in a while. How is the parking and access to the stadium? Any tips? (Be nice)

Park in the parking lot across from Keith’s Jewelry on Ned Ave. It is a big lot and easy to get in and out of. We rarely get there before 7:15. Enjoy a nice stroll to the stadium and maybe even get a free link or two in the church parking lot.

39 minutes ago, chorizo said:

It sucks if your not there by about 5:45,just being honest!!Easier to just load of a ice chest full of beer,throw it on the golf cart and ride that up there!!!Pregame and halftime snacks!!!!!

You ain’t lying! It does Suck! Along with the Vistors Bathroom that is the size of a closet! An it always smells like 💩!