Dodgers/Red Sox World Series

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

I think Wade had them going in the right direction and he was canned to make room for Golden Boy Jason.

Enough about my Cowboys.

Boston hit their stride and never looked back.

It was a good run. Honestly, the Astros had me nervous unit the final out. Even up 3 Games to 1, I was thinking....Verlander, loss...Cole, loss....and a choke in Game 7. It'll be interesting to see what both teams do in Free Agency

Life long Astros fan, but I have always liked the Red Sox (I hate the Yankees). The Red Sox may have won the series against the Astros 4-1, but that could have been   4-1 the other way. The Red Sox hitting with 2 outs in the ALCS and WS was absolutely insane! If they just hit normal with 2 outs then they don't get past the Astros. But, that doesn't matter. There are three outs in an inning, not two. The Red Sox deserve to the WS Champions this year. They were the best team. I don't think you can judge a series solely based on if it's 4-3, 4-2, 4-1, or 4-0. The Astro's and Red Sox 5 game series was much different than the Dodgers and Red Sox 5 game series. 

It really seems to me the top 3, maybe the top 4 teams in baseball were in the AL this year. Hope the Astros and Red Sox are able to meet in the ALCS again next year. Both teams play a good brand of baseball and can explode at any moment.