Jr Week 2 scores

Pngfan2014

13 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

We shall see. One game at a time. So far, Bmt and PNG weren't a problem. When is the last time PA even went to a Superbowl, much less won one, after Peewee? Have they ever won one after PW? Jasmond7 you with PA Black? Lol

PW Black isn't and wasn't stacked last yr... just decent coaching and under sizes kids flying around taking the will out of anybody that was lined up across from them....ALL FACTS.

On 9/9/2018 at 5:01 PM, DEM BOYZ said:

Ned Black

I guess that’s why on another thread you picked the other Nederland team to lose I noticed. I heard the league has gone down hill over the years since it first started, must be a board member. When  my brother was coaching everyone rooted for all the Nederland teams even if it was the other team in the same league. Y’all are all bulldogs, and want a all Nederland SB 

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

I guess that’s why on another thread you picked the other Nederland team to lose I noticed. I heard the league has gone down hill over the years since it first started, must be a board member. When  my brother was coaching everyone rooted for all the Nederland teams even if it was the other team in the same league. Y’all are all bulldogs, and want a all Nederland SB 

I didn't want them to lose. We are picking who we think is going to win. Not who we want to win.

2 hours ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

MAN HE TOLD YOU RIGHT STICK TOGETHER MAN THATS MESSED UP REALLY...

Cant help it if you are a straight shooter and call it like we see it. on that note I could say all bulldog teams will win it all. Wishful thinking for sure, but I know that cant happen. Sure I also dream of a dallas cowboy and Houston Texan super bowl but that isn't going to happen either. Go Dogs

4 minutes ago, BMF said:

Cant help it if you are a straight shooter and call it like we see it. on that note I could say all bulldog teams will win it all. Wishful thinking for sure, but I know that cant happen. Sure I also dream of a dallas cowboy and Houston Texan super bowl but that isn't going to happen either. Go Dogs

lol I gotcha

On 9/11/2018 at 7:41 AM, BIG STEPPER.... said:

PW Black isn't and wasn't stacked last yr... just decent coaching and under sizes kids flying around taking the will out of anybody that was lined up across from them....ALL FACTS.

Coach, remind everyone that your championship team last year was the second in a three year existence with the Chiefs. Also in those three short years, they had a team make it to the Bowl all three years.