East Chamber vs Pollok Central

tennisbc

Show me the data that you are putting into your logarithm.  I go back 17 games for CP because 5 games are not available.  The last 12 games are available for EC. Are the sophomoric statements a feeble attempt at shading statistics.  I don’t believe the first round stats in district provides much light into current productivity, so I stop at 12.

28 minutes ago, Speaker said:

Show me the data that you are putting into your logarithm.  I go back 17 games for CP because 5 games are not available.  The last 12 games are available for EC. Are the sophomoric statements a feeble attempt at shading statistics.  I don’t believe the first round stats in district provides much light into current productivity, so I stop at 12.

If EC beats PC by 38+, I will personally but you a steak from Al-T’s.

NO Name Above said EC will Win by 38??????  Just shows somebody knows nothing about the Central Bulldogs.  They are 24-8 and 5 of their losses were close games to ranked 4A teams early in Tournament play.  They did not play 75% of their games against teams with  a .500 or less records. No one has blown them out all year.  They are a lot better than Kountze ,which I have seen play.  They did not beat a bunch of 2A ranked teams.  Common opponent is Broaddus on 2/16  in a warm up game which EC won  89-54, Central played Broaddus on 12/12/17 in the regular season and won 57-36.

21 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

NO Name Above said EC will Win by 38??????  Just shows somebody knows nothing about the Central Bulldogs.  They are 24-8 and 5 of their losses were close games to ranked 4A teams early in Tournament play.  They did not play 75% of their games against teams with  a .500 or less records. No one has blown them out all year.  They are a lot better than Kountze ,which I have seen play.  They did not beat a bunch of 2A ranked teams.

What game did you watch Kountze play?

11 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

What game did you watch Kountze play?

Watched them play Huntington twice in the Dallardsville Tourney back the early part of December,  Huntington won the first game 65-60 , then Kountz won the next day 62-58.  Huntington also beat 2A Broaddus 76-53 during the year.  Broaddus is 22-10 and still in the playoffs playing Tenaha this Friday.

30 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

NO Name Above said EC will Win by 38??????  Just shows somebody knows nothing about the Central Bulldogs.  They are 24-8 and 5 of their losses were close games to ranked 4A teams early in Tournament play.  They did not play 75% of their games against teams with  a .500 or less records. No one has blown them out all year.  They are a lot better than Kountze ,which I have seen play.  They did not beat a bunch of 2A ranked teams.  Common opponent is Broaddus on 2/16  in a warm up game which EC won  89-54, Central played Broaddus on 12/12/17 in the regular season and won 57-36.

Is this comparing them to EC? If so who has blown out EC (one loss in OT), and EC hasn’t played a tough schedule??? 

Ok where to start. First off Centrals losses. 5 were not to ranked 4A teams. If any 2 were. Center and LCM. Next they also loss to Cushing . Not a good loss. Vidor who is 5A but MAYBE close to average this year. And a 3 Point loss to Woodville who at the end of the day was a little above average 3A. Second Kountze was missing a starter and key bench player at the big Sandy tournament. And I’ll give you Kountze wasn’t that good this year. One key factor is that it’s the playoffs now. You can pretty much throw out scores from the regular season. Teams are 1-0 now. I don’t think EC will blow out Central no but I think EC will win.

Well, you do have to look at season  and similar opponents to see a match up level.  Which in this case shows the EC and Central game will be a very competitive game .  Look I am normally not a Central fan, mainly follow 6A Lufkin , now 5A.  However, have some friends out at 3A Central about 5 miles from Lufkin who got me involved a little bit watching games.  It is not 6A ball by any means but much more fundamental in most cases, which I like to watch.  Should be a great game and the best part is I really don't have a dog in the hunt.  

12 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

Did not say anything about EC being blown out. Was making reference to the guy who said EC would win by 38 and I said Central has not been blown out all year.  Read

Well, 75% of EC schedule has been against teams with .500 or less records.  Just as I said.  Did not say weak or strong, just stated a fact.

EC can't control their district, just like Silsbee can't. EC has played a lot of quality teams. A lot who season didn't end until Tuesday, or are still playing. 

10 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

EC can't control their district, just like Silsbee can't. EC has played a lot of quality teams. A lot who season didn't end until Tuesday, or are still playing. 

I don't see your point.  I said nothing about about weak or strong.  I fully understand you have to play who is in front of you, whether they are having a good year or not.  I just stated how the  schedule happen to turn out for EC this year.  It could happen to any team out there.  Play the hand you are dealt.  That's all you can do.

Here's the deal with this game. Central plays a style that will test EC, no doubt. If Central controls the pace, and doesn't let the press of EC cause havoc, Central will no doubt give EC all they can handle. To me EC just has too many weapons in comparison to Central, their defense will find a slow them down and get enough easy buckets. 

4 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

I don't see your point.  I said nothing about about weak or strong.  I fully understand you have to play who is in front of you, whether they are having a good year or not.  I just stated how the it schedule happen to turn out for EC this year.  It could happen to any team out there.  Play the hand you are dealt.  That's all you can do.

I also think that Central's district didn't turn out to be as tough as everyone expected. I saw Woodville personally lose to a bad Legacy team at the start of the year. Legacy got better, but EC had just beat them by 60 the week before. Newton was injury ridden, and had a disappointing season. I look at it from a match up stand point. Aransas Pass runs the same system as EC, but without near the athleticism. Central struggled against their press, I watched the game.