Kountze @ Trinity

East Texan

I have watched Buna and Kountze both play... Well, I watched Kountze in a scrimmage. I believe Kountze has more athletes and a better offense than Buna and Buna scored 24 on Trinity. I think Kountze will score 35+ and will probably give up 20-24 points. Give me Kountze 37- Trinity 22. Another big week for the district.  

3 hours ago, waterboy6890 said:

I have watched Buna and Kountze both play... Well, I watched Kountze in a scrimmage. I believe Kountze has more athletes and a better offense than Buna and Buna scored 24 on Trinity. I think Kountze will score 35+ and will probably give up 20-24 points. Give me Kountze 37- Trinity 22. Another big week for the district.  

The thing about Buna is they usually execute well. They remind me of where I live now (Bellville). Not as many athletes as most teams but physical,scrappy, coaching and execution are keys to how they win ball games. That will beat more athletic teams often. 

On 10/3/2017 at 9:14 AM, waterboy6890 said:

What does Buna look like? Trinity played them pretty close and they are pretty bad