Barbers Hill Vs. Crosby

BHFAN

12 hours ago, inodis said:

I did not watch the game, but it sounds like it was a well fought battle.  BH lost, Crosby won.  Saying that a team did not deserve to win is pretty lame, and that goes the same for saying a team deserved to win.  A game last four quarters, ask the Atlanta Falcons.  If you can not compete all four quarters and get gassed, then you are not a fully developed team.  Get back to work and simply get better in the aspects that cost you valuable district losses while staying good at the ones that have won games that do not matter to making the big show.  I am sure one day BH will be conditioned this season, but it was not on that night.  Congrats Crosby and good luck the rest of the season.  Congrats BH and good luck to you the rest of the season. 

When was the last time BH made it three rounds deep?  Crosby three rounds deep?

Last time BH went 3 rounds deep was in 1999 when they lost to Robinson in the 3rd round.

For Crosby it was 2014 when they lost in the State semis to Cedar Park.

Since or right before 2014, did Crosby get a new Sup?  And remind me again when their Head Coach arrived?

Same with BH.  Have they hired a new Sup since 99?  I know they have hired a couple of Head Coaches that have won a state title else where, but it did not translate to the hill.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2017 at 0:21 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

BHFan, this site is about a bunch of average/mediocre to below average team's fan bases needing somewhere for their opinions to be validated. I'm not in the business of doing that or giving credit where it's not due just to seem "classy". This entire site does that even though the vast majority of these teams are considered a joke to the rest of the state. In my opinion if Crosby is considered average and you haven't done what we've done lately or can beat us I have every right to say "you suck" using those parameters. Like I said earlier though, I don't have any tampons for the bleeding that happens after. 

I currently have a son on the team and will most likely be moving to North Shore after he graduates so my younger sons can participate in their sports programs. Some of our coaches and administrators read this and I would never want to say anything that puts him in a gray area. It's very hard for me not to do that with some of the asinine comments on here which is why it's safer just to stay off next couple of years until that happens. Since some of the upper management at my job has kids that play for other teams and read this I'm also kind of worried that they might feel the same way as other people on the site and effect my career at work. It has nothing to do with the Jasper fans or any other particular fans, you know I would love to be talking trash to y'all and pulling out stats. It's pretty much the reason I cut back this summer after one of the bosses who's from Dayton approached me asking me questions about something I said regarding Nations. It's just too much sensitivity here. 

I'm sure you probably wanted a little more than that from me to really get what's probably andostrict championship game thread going but you're going to have to settle for the, "You're great. . . Nah, you're great" comments and the perceived limited interest. I'm sure DC's will write it up so you have something else there. Figured I would at least give a more detailed explanation though. Hope y'all have a good season and we meet y'all in the regional finals. Ok, NOW I'm done

*Mods: y'all can go ahead and delete my account so I'm not tempted to get back on here after our 4th consecutive district championship and be "classless" to other programs. It's been a blast. 

You are done? Really??

Can't tell.