Most dangerous offensive backfield

pakronos

I think it's time to respectfully withdraw BC's multi-attack from consideration. Denton is done and Lara will miss several more weeks at least, and could possibly be done. Three other kids (second and third choices) who carry the ball are also out... one of those could return.  

I can't think of another team with five RBs injured going into the second game of the year. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think it's time to respectfully withdraw BC's multi-attack from consideration. Denton is done and Lara will miss several more weeks at least, and could possibly be done. Three other kids (second and third choices) who carry the ball are also out... one of those could return.  

I can't think of another team with five RBs injured going into the second game of the year. 

Ouch!!

36 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Am I right, or am I right?

"he wouldn't not have started this year due to there is someone just as good if not better starting. He would be in varsity as backup or playing WR."

i rest my case, you never said anything about a competition. You clearly stated he would be back up.

10 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Am I right, or am I right?

"he wouldn't not have started this year due to there is someone just as good if not better starting. He would be in varsity as backup or playing WR."

i rest my case, you never said anything about a competition. You clearly stated he would be back up.

Got eem...I think he owns the record for getting his "bubble"busted the most of anybody in TEXAS!

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

What happened to Denton?that alone will hurt....speed to burn