LCM @ WOS Friday Jan. 27th

I think this could go either way. I watched the teams play back earlier this year in the East Chambers Tournament and it was a close, competitive game throughout. WO-S won in the last few seconds on a 3 pointer by Cory Skinner. NOTE: WO-S was still without a few players that were key players on the football team, KJ MILLER, JAYLEN MATTHEWS to name two of them. This will more than likely be the 2 teams competing for 2nd place in District this year behind Silsbee. I expect Mustang Gym to be packed and rockin' on Friday Night. It's going to be a fun one, anyone who likes to see Good All-Around Basketball should definitely make this game.

This is a big game in the district standings as both team will be half-way thru the district schedule after this game.

The Bears have to keep KJ Miller from penetrating in the lane. He is a huge playmaker for the Mustangs. I think if LC-M holds him under 15 points/5 assists they will win. Tough Perimeter Defense on KJ will be critical, Ayson Simmons and company will have their hands full with KJ and Bretlin White all night long if they can't stop them from penetrating the lane.

My prediction is Katon Brown shows up BIG for the Bears' and pull off a much needed road win against the cross-town rival/district opponent.