Post your updated 22-5A predictions...

jake94

3 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I am a fan of defense I believe that the Central defense could be the best in the area by seasons end....  thats why I think them BG

Defense might end up winning all their games, too bad their D cant pass the ball or I'd have them winning district. :)

29 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Defense might end up winning all their games, too bad their D cant pass the ball or I'd have them winning district. :)

central wont stop that # 2 johnson,and he is just one person,im telling you the only team giving us any kind of trouble is pam..,take a screen shot then post back at me later,# 2s first game and he does what he did just think by end of year where he will be if he dont get hurt,hell i really think mr c tyler would eat centrals lunch,js.wait you wont see it because hes gone from bmt,lol,

12 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

central wont stop that # 2 johnson,and he is just one person,im telling you the only team giving us any kind of trouble is pam..,take a screen shot then post back at me later,# 2s first game and he does what he did just think by end of year where he will be if he dont get hurt,hell i really think mr c tyler would eat centrals lunch,js.wait you wont see it because hes gone from bmt,lol,

So....a 1 dimenional Silsbee team had a kid rush for 180, and your'e convinced no one else can duplicate that? Gotcha.

As far as DC I still take Dogs , Titans , Jags , Indians .  Just didn't see anything to change my mind . One game didn't mean much when you are building a new team unless your WOS , they had allmost all back and a poor performance would have been alarming . But After 20 + yrs I have never really seen WOS show up with the fathead , a tribute to players and coaches , 

3 hours ago, outanup said:

So....a 1 dimenional Silsbee team had a kid rush for 180, and your'e convinced no one else can duplicate that? Gotcha.

thats what im saying,and tyler had 167 on ground,he will do that to just about everybody he meets,the rest came from other plays,and silsbee can pass i dont know why they didnt go to it more,no one else will out score png thats what im saying,we called the dogs off after the 3rd,pam is the only tram that prolly will beat indians jmo after what i seen from first game,yeah yeah say there def really wasnt that good,just maybe thats because we out played them and got after them early which is what your supposed to do,so yeah thats what im saying,oh and far as duplicate,the only team that will be able to do it is pam ,period,i know people on here were thinking before the png and silsbee game,because they where saying it on here close game,or tigers putting 46 on us but as you seen this team is better than people were thinking,no body on here would never have png scoring 50 plus on them,which it could have been 60 or in 70s if they wanted,just making a point,and it was ran by a 10grader his first ever start pretty good if you ask me for week one of season,#2 is a beast furture D 1 material,lol.stirring the pot!

1 hour ago, Olddog said:

As far as DC I still take Dogs , Titans , Jags , Indians .  Just didn't see anything to change my mind . One game didn't mean much when you are building a new team unless your WOS , they had allmost all back and a poor performance would have been alarming . But After 20 + yrs I have never really seen WOS show up with the fathead , a tribute to players and coaches , 

thats not gonna happen this year big dog,yeah yeah i know they say that every year,the diff is a qb that is very good,smart,he can run like the wind,but he will pass first unless its designed run for him,so if yall have a problem with speed then this off will eat yall for lunch,because theres speed every where on off,go indians,see you week 10,but dogs wont win DC this year it prolly will be PAM.

48 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

thats not gonna happen this year big dog,yeah yeah i know they say that every year,the diff is a qb that is very good,smart,he can run like the wind,but he will pass first unless its designed run for him,so if yall have a problem with speed then this off will eat yall for lunch,because theres speed every where on off,go indians,see you week 10,but dogs wont win DC this year it prolly will be PAM.

Either way gonna be a lot o fun finding out . 

12 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I disagree, PAM and PNG. Sry but I dont trust Central and whoever that manages to get the other playoff spot getting beat by default more than likely. Png hasn't had a REAL dual threat qb since Doty, and we all know how good that team eventually ended up being. 

You'll be a believer in a couple of weeks...

8 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

thats what im saying,and tyler had 167 on ground,he will do that to just about everybody he meets,the rest came from other plays,and silsbee can pass i dont know why they didnt go to it more,no one else will out score png thats what im saying,we called the dogs off after the 3rd,pam is the only tram that prolly will beat indians jmo after what i seen from first game,yeah yeah say there def really wasnt that good,just maybe thats because we out played them and got after them early which is what your supposed to do,so yeah thats what im saying,oh and far as duplicate,the only team that will be able to do it is pam ,period,i know people on here were thinking before the png and silsbee game,because they where saying it on here close game,or tigers putting 46 on us but as you seen this team is better than people were thinking,no body on here would never have png scoring 50 plus on them,which it could have been 60 or in 70s if they wanted,just making a point,and it was ran by a 10grader his first ever start pretty good if you ask me for week one of season,#2 is a beast furture D 1 material,lol.stirring the pot!

With all the running you say he is doing, you better hope he is still healthy come October 21st...

23 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

With all the running you say he is doing, you better hope he is still healthy come October 21st...

I agree..... Stay healthy... He actually did not run any more than Morse used to run... He just looked more effective... I still have it PAM, Nederland, Central, and PNG................ 

I'm a big Roschon fan. but there are several other weapons we have on offense. Many will be surprised by Preston Hughes and Preston Rigs, both juniors with tons of speed. I think Hughes had 150+ yardage. Then, of course, there is always McZeal. Defense did good but if we start to arm tackle like we did later in the game, Memorial and Central will eat us up. We penetrated the back field several times and thought we had the guy without wrapping up only to have him slip out and gain big yardage. Silsbee didn't really test our outside on the pass, so that's still a question. With that said I think we have a good chance being at the top of the district if we improve in certain areas. Central is good. They had a real good JV last year and that talent has moved up. I think it will be Memorial, PNG, Central in no particular order. Lumberton could be salty this year. Nederland is weak in the talent area. I've been following that age group since 8th grade and they just don't have the depth. But Neumann  has done well with less talent before so you can't count them out. I know nothing on Baytown Lee or the rest so, of course, we'll get a better picture as we move through non-district.

9 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

I'm a big Roschon fan. but there are several other weapons we have on offense. Many will be surprised by Preston Hughes and Preston Rigs, both juniors with tons of speed. I think Hughes had 150+ yardage. Then, of course, there is always McZeal. Defense did good but if we start to arm tackle like we did later in the game, Memorial and Central will eat us up. We penetrated the back field several times and thought we had the guy without wrapping up only to have him slip out and gain big yardage. Silsbee didn't really test our outside on the pass, so that's still a question. With that said I think we have a good chance being at the top of the district if we improve in certain areas. Central is good. They had a real good JV last year and that talent has moved up. I think it will be Memorial, PNG, Central in no particular order. Lumberton could be salty this year. Nederland is weak in the talent area. I've been following that age group since 8th grade and they just don't have the depth. But Neumann  has done well with less talent before so you can't count them out. I know nothing on Baytown Lee or the rest so, of course, we'll get a better picture as we move through non-district.

Didn't this Nederland group at CO beat PN when they were in the 8th grade?  Means nothing at this point, but to say they are weak in the talent area since the 8th grade, you would've thought they would've gotten beat no?

as an observer of the silsbee vs png game..lets be REAL with it..i haven't seen all post on this thread. i would have to see johnson against an equal size team. silsbee looked like a jv team out there!!! C'MON MAN!! he did throw a nice deep ball,had a little too much air on it, but gave his man two weeks to run and catch it. his runs were for small pick ups...he did show some moves. #6 imo is the best player on the offense.

McZeal is a senior, Riggs and Hughes are Juniors. Maybe I should have used the term weaker. The Nederland talent pool is weaker than it has been in the past. Like I said Neumann can and will win with what ever he has. I just am not putting them in the top three for now. After District's starts I may have to change my tune.