Post your updated 22-5A predictions...

jake94

On 8/31/2016 at 8:01 PM, class-99 Indians said:

lol i doubt ned def can stop our off,yall better be worried about fixin that qb problem,dayton might steam roll yall come friday night,lol,everything starts with the signal caller.

•  

lol Bg,i was meaning the one behind center,but im telling you they better find a qb,real quick.

• Better yet work on  finding a way to beat Nederland, and throwing in some periods.

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Do people in 22-5A think it's easier or touher to have the extra district game?

For Memorial the mental aspect is easier, we were used to having 3 games then a bye week (4weeks) before district, with having 2 games before district and in our lucky case a bye week before district the kids know they dont have time for any bs like in the 6A district. 

On 8/28/2016 at 10:07 PM, Jag Insider said:

OK, after week 1 is complete...

1. Memorial 

2. Port Neches-Groves

3. Central

4. Nederland 

5. Lumberton 

6. Vidor

7. Lee

8. Ozen

9. Livingston

My final prediction now that district is about to start.  This district is broken up into 3 tiers for me.  Tier 3, who is going to win the district? Central, PA-M or PN-G. Tier 2, who will be the last one in and the 1st one out?  Nederland, Lumberton or Vidor.  Tier 1, who will finish last? Ozen, Lee or Livingston.

My only difference between 1 and 2 is that by the time Central and Memorial play, the Jaguars will have completed 3 games to the Titans 0.

1. Central 

2. Memorial 

3. Port Neches- Groves

4. Nederland 

5. Lumberton 

6. Vidor

7. Ozen

8. Livingston 

9. Lee

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

My final prediction now that district is about to start.  This district is broken up into 3 tiers for me.  Tier 3, who is going to win the district? Central, PA-M or PN-G. Tier 2, who will be the last one in and the 1st one out?  Nederland, Lumberton or Vidor.  Tier 1, who will finish last? Ozen, Lee or Livingston.

My only difference between 1 and 2 is that by the time Central and Memorial play, the Jaguars will have completed 3 games to the Titans 0.

1. Central 

2. Memorial 

3. Port Neches- Groves

4. Nederland 

5. Lumberton 

6. Vidor

7. Ozen

8. Livingston 

9. Lee

bright side is that PAM will be even more fresh. 0 completed games plus a bye. May be bad for your Jags. 

54 minutes ago, jake94 said:

The 4,5, and 6 spots seem to be the toughest to decipher so far. I'm confident that PAM, Central, and PNG belong in the top 3 for now. I favor PAM to win the crown.

I agree on the 4, 5 and 6 spots, anybody's guess at this point.  I agree on who the top 3 are, just not the order.  I think the benefit the Central players will have is that they have been playing Memorial since it was created and will not be intimidated like a lot of the other schools will.  Actually the 2 PA middle schools are in the Beaumont middle school league, so they are use to playing against them.  IMO, if Central doesn't beat the Titans, nobody does in district play, at least this year...

On 8/31/2016 at 8:01 PM, class-99 Indians said:

Like this  

8 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

I agree on the 4, 5 and 6 spots, anybody's guess at this point.  I agree on who the top 3 are, just not the order.  I think the benefit the Central players will have is that they have been playing Memorial since it was created and will not be intimidated like a lot of the other schools will.  Actually the 2 PA middle schools are in the Beaumont middle school league, so they are use to playing against them.  IMO, if Central doesn't beat the Titans, nobody does in district play, at least this year...

Cant speak for other teams but, dont see the Dogs being intimidated. With that said we are moving in the right direction. Central, Ned, PNG, Titans in no particular order. 

8 hours ago, outanup said:

Like this  

Cant speak for other teams but, dont see the Dogs being intimidated. With that said we are moving in the right direction. Central, Ned, PNG, Titans in no particular order. 

Great post,i agree totally,any thing can happen,wierd things have already happened this year in games,its going to be an interesting year,thats for sure.