The Walking Dead

ladybug33

1 minute ago, NDNation said:

I can't wait to see what this guy is all about.

Which brings up a question.  

Will this guy join, and be good for the group?   Hmmmmm, I don't know but I'd guess/hope yes.  Guess because they lost quite a few in the attack.  Hope because their are several more dregs in A. that need to go. 

The new tribe is a strange group. I guess Rick and Michonne will make a power couple after all. I bet random chick will think twice before she swings on Rick again lol. I read somewhere that Daryl was going to be killed off, I hope not he is my favorite character. Next week should be a thriller fight between Negan and  Rick's group.

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 9:34 AM, REBgp said:

Which brings up a question.  

Will this guy join, and be good for the group?   Hmmmmm, I don't know but I'd guess/hope yes.  Guess because they lost quite a few in the attack.  Hope because their are several more dregs in A. that need to go. 

The plot thickens.

19 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

The new tribe is a strange group. I guess Rick and Michonne will make a power couple after all. I bet random chick will think twice before she swings on Rick again lol. I read somewhere that Daryl was going to be killed off, I hope not he is my favorite character. Next week should be a thriller fight between Negan and  Rick's group.

I have read the opposite.  One of the producers stated that even more than Rick, Darryl was the one character they couldn't kill (although he did say Rick and one other as well, I think Carol).  Basically his point was that Darryl was the most popular character and they feared losing at least half of the audience (I.e., the women) if they killed him.  I guess no one is safe on this show but I would be truly shocked if Darryl or Rick were killed.  

Lauren Cohan, the actress who plays Maggie, just got a pretty good haircut in real life. Sometimes that means something like they killed her off. Or her character in the show just felt like a change. I could see the producers killing off a pregnant lady. Just to make Glen have to deal with double the loss. 

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 8:12 AM, NDNation said:

Maggie needs to carry her butt home. Who let's their pregnant wife fight..lol 

Nevermind, she's going to kick some butt..lol

Ha Ha yes I read an article that she may get the ax this season, I just hate to see any of the main characters get killed off the show. I pick would be Morgan, you know I do not like him lol.

On ‎2‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 4:40 PM, TxHoops said:

I have read the opposite.  One of the producers stated that even more than Rick, Darryl was the one character they couldn't kill (although he did say Rick and one other as well, I think Carol).  Basically his point was that Darryl was the most popular character and they feared losing at least half of the audience (I.e., the women) if they killed him.  I guess no one is safe on this show but I would be truly shocked if Darryl or Rick were killed.  

I hope you are right big red can leave, and Carol although I like Carol, please take Morgan I really want him to go.

14 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

I hope you are right big red can leave, and Carol although I like Carol, please take Morgan I really want him to go.

Oh, I am soooo with you.  Although I will say Morgan has a chance to redeem himself with me in this upcoming battle with Negan's crew.  If he doesn't, I am done with him for good.  

Ok, it's time for Morgan to turn into a walker lol. 

Another action filled episode.  Can't wait for next one.  You younger folks can't relate, but continuing episodes like this reminds me in my youth of going to the Saturday morning movies which were preceded by a serial each week, ending at a cliffhanging moment.  Which is exactly what happened tonight.  

⦁ I found last nights episode very eerie, I could hardly watch. I do believe that Glen will get the ax for sure this time. Preacher man is down for the cause lol its about time. I wondered why Carol wrote the number 18 as she was baking cookies the number of 18 batches of cookies that she would hand out and, in the comic Volume 18 "The world they knew is gone.  Following the events of "Something to Fear," Rick and the other survivors start their new life under Negan." I hope they rewrite the storyline. I do not know what Morgan is doing in his little space in the basement, but I believe he will be the groups savior in the end. I think he will come to save Carol, and  he will get killed in the fight. Not everyone will return to Rick's camp the will lose alot

On March 8, 2016 at 9:33 PM, ladybug33 said:

⦁ I found last nights episode very eerie, I could hardly watch. I do believe that Glen will get the ax for sure this time. Preacher man is down for the cause lol its about time. I wondered why Carol wrote the number 18 as she was baking cookies the number of 18 batches of cookies that she would hand out and, in the comic Volume 18 "The world they knew is gone.  Following the events of "Something to Fear," Rick and the other survivors start their new life under Negan." I hope they rewrite the storyline. I do not know what Morgan is doing in his little space in the basement, but I believe he will be the groups savior in the end. I think he will come to save Carol, and  he will get killed in the fight. Not everyone will return to Rick's camp the will lose alot

My wife was the same way.  Cringing the whole hour.  I am starting the think "Jesus" is going to be a valuable member for the group.  I hope so because I really want to like the kid. 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 2:38 PM, TxHoops said:

My wife was the same way.  Cringing the whole hour.  I am starting the think "Jesus" is going to be a valuable member for the group.  I hope so because I really want to like the kid. 

Yeah, they were killing humans while they were sleeping and assuming that everyone is bad. I understand why they did it however, it was still hard to watch. Jesus may be helpful I'm not sure what he is about yet. I really think that Carol, Glen, big red, and Shasa might be killed by Negan, and Maggie will move to Hilltop and become a angry woman because she will lose Glen and maybe her unborn baby.

7 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Yeah, they were killing humans while they were sleeping and assuming that everyone is bad. I understand why they did it however, it was still hard to watch. Jesus may be helpful I'm not sure what he is about yet. I really think that Carol, Glen, big red, and Shasa might be killed by Negan, and Maggie will move to Hilltop and become a angry woman because she will lose Glen and maybe her unborn baby.

Stop trying to depress me, ladybug!!

17 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

But...it was good to see that they had a PROBLEM with killing humans. You could tell it was weighing heavy on the conscious.

IMO not as good as the last couple, but they can't all be 10's.  Has Carol succumbed to civilization living behind the walls?  Starting to hesitate.   And Maggie bashes the old ladies head in and at the end grabs Glen and tells him she can't do this anymore?  Why, because she's pregnant and may lose the baby?  One thing for sure, it's not 18 anymore.  About 21 I think.  

38 minutes ago, NDNation said:

So that's it, they defeated them all? I expected this to be drawn out a couple of episodes. I haven't seen the comics so this is all new to me.

Carol a "nervous little bird"...LOL

Maggie is one tough cookie.

Yes, she is...these two ladies didn't need any help taking care of this situation...lol.

The whole time they were being held I kept thinking about what Rick said when they were in the boxcar at Terminus...no whining or crying about being caught, he just said "They're messing with the wrong people".