PA Memorial @ Central predictions 8/30/2013

PA defense is weak West Brook and PA will fight it out for the last playoff spot, its no way PA can move the ball by air or ground they need a QB and there running back is a camp type football player so its good PA enjoy beating on Central old staff but look at the overall records on when Central plays PA and enjoy because its Central time

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="understand" post="1427517" timestamp="1377462332"]
PA defense is weak West Brook and PA will fight it out for the last playoff spot, its no way PA can move the ball by air or ground they need a QB and there running back is a camp type football player so its good PA enjoy beating on Central old staff but look at the overall records on when Central plays PA and enjoy because its Central time
[/quote]It's  3-2 Memorial.  They have us for now....  But prior to the regular season games, we scrimmaged Memorial twice and then dominated them both times....  For whatever that's worth...

Its time for me to quit the BS and stop gassing these Central cats up. The Jags are not on the Titans level. Mouse I even gave you the bait thinking you would see through my facetiousness but you took it hook line and sinker. Titans are a top tier 5A program that competes for the top spot in a tough district. Central is a rebuilding 4A program  that wouldn't survive in 21-5A. STOP THE MADNESS

PAM 35
Central 7

[quote name="bigd92" post="1427553" timestamp="1377466955"]
MTC do you think Central will beat Vidor this year? If no then how in the hell would they beat the Titans.
[/quote]
Because the titans are still finding out who they are and working out the kinks while the jags are, IMO, farther along than the titans are plus i think they have more and better skill players. Plus the fact that the Titans have no film to watch on the new Jags. I think it will be close but the jags will come away with the win. And to answer your other question i have to see how the jags are doing first in that time of the season to see if they will beat Vidor. Plus i have to see how we are doing in that time of the season.

[quote name="Pa_nawdi" post="1427566" timestamp="1377468535"]
Thank u bigd92, and mtc you dont sound very confident..how can u say the jags will beat pam but u dont know about vidor....if u know u have a good sqaud u shouldnt care...titans all da way leggo!!!
[/quote]
I'm confident but i'm also realistic. Something some people on this board aren't.

I've been where you are. We like to call these type of people homers lol.

[quote name="Pa_nawdi" post="1427396" timestamp="1377445668"]
I hope jag fans are not getting too happy, even dough u have a new coach and prolly new play doesnt mean they gone keep up with memorial...The game last year was fisk ice breaker so with that being said, watch how them titans play in a real exhibition, and for those who think memorial only have 2 good wrs, your In trouble.... Labrie QB #statebound 8)
[/quote]well you know what, we'll just not show up at the Butch b/c Memorial has already won this one.  :'( Not long ago I remember playing a so inspired Memorial Titan team at Tha Babe. So many jags and cubs were in the Central seats that I had to sit on Memorial's side. I had to endure all the hype these fans were selling. I had to brace myself cause I didn't know what was about to happen to my poor Jags.
Well, we faired pretty good that night. And, even though we were handling them, their fans were still predicting a comeback that never came, lol.
Even though we were in Beaumont, I knew I had to keep my Jaguar cheers to myself. It was so, so sweet.
As I said before, I'll make no prediction, but I do believe Central has a great, not good but great chance to beat Memorial Friday night. Now will they, we will see.

well first off, the jag fans can't give legit reasons WHY they will beat PAM.  year in and out, since choppa was on the team, we hear of all of this "world class" speed. and for the past 3 years it didn't work out. i seen central against a SMALL in numbers and size beat up a 3a team and a friendswood team that mimic lumberton in skill and size. do you really think you can go on that??? last year we won by 3 because PAM pulled the starters. you guys COULD NOT MOVE THE BALL. PERIOD!!  you scored on a fumble scoop and run and another score came from the offense put the defense in  bad position. the only td central got on their own was a deep hail mary against the second team defense. central runs the same darn offense as PAM and every other zone/read option team. PAM defense may not be as good as it was 2 years ago, but is a HECK alot better than what they scrimmaged against by far!!

the only reason i picked central winning was because i questioned PAM ability to move the ball on the ground. lebrie looked confused on when to run and so did fisk in his first game. martin still hasn't shown ANYTHING. also IF and i stress IF central new stooges have a clue, and run the ball up the gut, then PAM might be in for a long night. side line to side line,PAM is still good there. another reason is a reason me and big d talked about was xbox decision making on WHO to play. tha means if lebrie shuts it down, his SON CAN'T BE THE ANSWER.

to the poster talking about PAM has wr's, well something is off with that and i will let u pick your own poison. i was at the scrimmage/game.
1. #19 looked like good in his uniform, but caught one pass out of 3 for about 3-5yards. #9 was targeted twice with no catches. now, either lebrie don't trust them, xbox is telling him WHO to look for, or they are not very good to begin with. even in a scrimmage you should be able to move the ball without gadget/trick plays.

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1427559" timestamp="1377467808"]
[quote author=bigd92 link=topic=113514.msg1427553#msg1427553 date=1377466955]
MTC do you think Central will beat Vidor this year? If no then how in the hell would they beat the Titans.
[/quote]
Because the titans are still finding out who they are and working out the kinks while the jags are, IMO, farther along than the titans are plus i think they have more and better skill players. Plus the fact that the Titans have no film to watch on the new Jags. I think it will be close but the jags will come away with the win. And to answer your other question i have to see how the jags are doing first in that time of the season to see if they will beat Vidor. Plus i have to see how we are doing in that time of the season.
[/quote]

son,you obviously have not done your homework smh...titans finding out who they are??? they have the largest returning varsity players in the triangle. the same kids that started working on this season the monday after they lost to manvel. PAM had coaches at that joke of a scrimmage. by u being a "vidor" fan, how do you know what central have, from soulja??? soulja my boy, but he has been saying for 3 years the jags were going to beat the titans lol. so you really dont know what ANY team have including your own. just say you want central to win because they are a 20-4a team.

smh.....

homers will be homers.....

Guess i just don't know anything about the jags or vidor or anyone lmao.

Get outta here mickeymouse. I know what central has because of the newspapers and what i read on here. Like the i think 3 players that have been getting some attention by the scouts. I know what they have because we play them every year. And yes yall may have some players returning but when you lose players like fisk and that receiver it makes a difference.

I'm definitely gonna look forward to your reply after the game is played.

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1427590" timestamp="1377472382"]
smh.....

Get outta here mickeymouse. I know what central has because of the newspapers and what i read on here. Like the i think 3 players that have been getting some attention by the scouts. I know what they have because we play them every year. And yes yall may have some players returning but when you lose players like fisk and that receiver it makes a difference.

[/quote]lose players like Fisk and that WR huh, smdh. that was the same talk after Singleton, Holmes and 2 other WRs graduated, but i sure remember alot of ppl changing their tune after Memorial started off 5-0 again though. 

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1427590" timestamp="1377472382"]
smh.....

[/quote]
did you really just say u got your info from the newspaper??? lawd lol and from on here?? u are lost young man...

that same silly statement was said last year when singleton and our big wr left...wait BAM fisk and another wr showed up. now it's going to be lebrie and rucker...oh and rucker was one of the top wr's in the district last year. i already said PAM was going to lose this one. go back and read my prediction. already stated WHY PAM will lose. riddle me this, why will cental win?? if u say new coaches,well PAM got new coaches too, so they should win...wait that awsome new offense...the same one PAM runs...oh wait, cause central is fast!!! news flash sparky, they been fast for over the past 3 years= 0-3. so nobody can say WHY central will win.

[quote name="Pa_nawdi" post="1427527" timestamp="1377463854"]
No QB, u better ask tony brown about tayylor labrie, nuff said once my lil bro take the win, im not gone comment on this central vs pam topic when it comes back up after the game :-X 8)
[/quote]You better not mention Tony Brown because I've heard that after the 7 on 7 game vs. Ozen, Tony took his shirt off and called out all Memorial receivers to go one on one with him.  The Memorial players git scared and went into the locker room with their heads down... 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1427634" timestamp="1377478616"]
[quote author=Pa_nawdi link=topic=113514.msg1427527#msg1427527 date=1377463854]
No QB, u better ask tony brown about tayylor labrie, nuff said once my lil bro take the win, im not gone comment on this central vs pam topic when it comes back up after the game :-X 8)
[/quote]You better not mention Tony Brown because I've heard that after the 7 on 7 game vs. Ozen, Tony took his shirt off and called out all Memorial receivers to go one on one with him.  The Memorial players git scared and went into the locker room with their heads down...
[/quote]

Clearing my throat... 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin