Coaching Changes?????

[quote name="kenneth1617" post="1380705" timestamp="1362005634"]
buna's coach did an amazing job an should have been coach of the year
[/quote]

Well Kenneth, in 21-3A who ever is district champ always gets the coach of the year award. Just the way it is. I do agree with you by the way. I could go on and on about other things but my  :-X.

[quote name="kenneth1617" post="1380721" timestamp="1362008271"]
glad you agree he took a team that wasnt supposed to make the playoffs to the regional simifinals
with way less talent than at least 3 teams in the district    silsbee and wos are more athletic than buna but not very good as a team  buna plays team ball no i or me just us and we
[/quote]

Your last statement is the way it should be. Usually teams that play as a team simply win. I realize you have to have some talent. But I will take a team who plays as 1 over being athletic anyday. ;)

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1380725" timestamp="1362008755"]
[quote author=kenneth1617 link=topic=109821.msg1380721#msg1380721 date=1362008271]
glad you agree he took a team that wasnt supposed to make the playoffs to the regional simifinals
with way less talent than at least 3 teams in the district    silsbee and wos are more athletic than buna but not very good as a team  buna plays team ball no i or me just us and we
[/quote]

Your last statement is the way it should be. Usually teams that play as a team simply win. I realize you have to have some talent. But [b]I will take a team who plays as 1 over being athletic anyday. [/b];)
[/quote]
This^^

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder