LCM @ WO-S Game Updates/LCM wins 10-3!

This was a 2-0 game going into the 7th inning, much closer than final would lead you to believe. WOS started Anderson and he shut down LCM thru 3. Daniel Woodson pitched the next few innings for WOS and did well also. The Mustangs finished with Lebouef, and Grant Anderson. LCM scored their first 2 runs on passed balls. Swan, Humphrey, Roddy, and Wendt all threw for LCM. Mustangs managed 3 hits while the Bears had 4. An 8 run 7th inning was courtesy of walks, passed balls and 1 timely hit for the Bears. Each team was obviously being careful with pitching since they each have tournaments starting Thursday.

Rake1

[quote name="Rake1" post="1376367" timestamp="1361335240"]
This was a 2-0 game going into the 7th inning, much closer than final would lead you to believe. WOS started Anderson and he shut down LCM thru 3. Daniel Woodson pitched the next few innings for WOS and did well also. The Mustangs finished with Lebouef, and Grant Anderson. LCM scored their first 2 runs on passed balls. Swan, Humphrey, Roddy, and Wendt all threw for LCM. Mustangs managed 3 hits while the Bears had 4. An 8 run 7th inning was courtesy of walks, passed balls and 1 timely hit for the Bears. Each team was obviously being careful with pitching since they each have tournaments starting Thursday.

Rake1
[/quote]

NOW this sounds like a better game than the score turned out.  I guess unless you were there you would think blow out, I know I did.  Thanks for the Review Rake1

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1376475" timestamp="1361368483"]
It was 0-0 through 6 and really good game. Kinda a shame to end up like it did.
[/quote]

2-0 LCM thru 6. Bears score 2 in the 4th on passed balls. And yes it was a good game until the last inning.

Rake1

[quote name="Rake1" post="1376480" timestamp="1361369309"]
[quote author=Txdragon link=topic=109572.msg1376475#msg1376475 date=1361368483]
It was 0-0 through 6 and really good game. Kinda a shame to end up like it did.
[/quote]

2-0 LCM thru 6. Bears score 2 in the 4th on passed balls. And yes it was a good game until the last inning.

Rake1
[/quote]

Thanks fore the correction, don't know why I put 6 on there lol..guess i was thinking 9 innings lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder