Barbers Hill at Georgetown Regional Qtr Thread/Georgetown wins 44-42

WOSgrad

[quote name="chocky" post="1376972" timestamp="1361413633"]
how many points did Mckenzi May have? last year she scorched Ozen with 3s in the regional final.
[/quote]

Not very many.... Can't shoot from the hip against good defensive teams...

I expect BH to be a very strong team next year. And an even stronger team the next year. The sophomores and freshman are very good and are going to get even better with time! Congrats on a great season! Keep your heads up girls and start getting ready for next year!

i miss seeing BH or Ozen in regionals this year have a lot of pictures from last year i was looking froward to delivering personally to players of both teams.Dont know if i will attend now with all these foreign teams in.              (Georgetown,Tomball P Connally.Rosenburg?)  wow!

[quote name="unknown00" post="1377416" timestamp="1361485096"]
[quote author=chocky link=topic=109558.msg1376972#msg1376972 date=1361413633]
how many points did Mckenzi May have? last year she scorched Ozen with 3s in the regional final.
[/quote]

I expect BH to be a very strong team next year. And an even stronger team the next year. The sophomores and freshman are very good and are going to get even better with time! Congrats on a great season! Keep your heads up girls and start getting ready for next year!
[/quote]

That's not very nice!  To have an underclassman's parent say those things.  Your kid will get her chance, but bashing a senior who has given every effort BH could expect is downright low!  Karma creeps up on people in strange ways.  Watch what you say!

[quote name="bhdog28" post="1377832" timestamp="1361548242"]
[quote author=unknown00 link=topic=109558.msg1377416#msg1377416 date=1361485096]
[quote author=chocky link=topic=109558.msg1376972#msg1376972 date=1361413633]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That's not very nice!  To have an underclassman's parent say those things.  Your kid will get her chance, but bashing a senior who has given every effort BH could expect is downright low!  Karma creeps up on people in strange ways.  Watch what you say!
[/quote]

I am definitely not a parent or in any way related to any of the players. Just a spectator that calls it how I see it. Not trying to bash. Just answering the question with an honest answer. Sorry to offend you. I wish both of those seniors the best of luck! They left it all out on the floor.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12