BH vs Georgetown

BHEagle1

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1375075" timestamp="1361047064"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109403.msg1375065#msg1375065 date=1361044917]
Sorry but i don't see any way of BH winning this.
[/quote]
::) Thier 4th place oppenent in round one did better the Vidor. We will score more than 22 ;)
[/quote]
Lets see how y'all do.  8)

They are tough but the top teams are not always the ones that move on.  Ozen and Manvel were head and shoulders above the other teams in the region last year.  Both Georgetown and BH play strong D.  I just hope our shots fall.

Duncanville and Pflugerville are the only teams playing above everyone right now and they are both 5A. 

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1375095" timestamp="1361050118"]
Lmao wow I really hit a nerve didn't I.
[/quote]

and you didn't hit a nerve.  I know you haven't seen any playoff games after the 2nd round before, but you do like to keep spouting how every team except Vidor is bad.  Central and BH are still in the playoffs and hopefully they both will win this week.  Good luck to both.

Guest flyonwall12
I hope Barbers Hill does well but I do not see anything less than a 25 point Georgetown win. BH's height will help keep #52 in check but Georgetown is just too methodical. They never take a bad shot play, great defense, and are very well assistant coached. Watching them reminds me of a college team only with more coaches. And in case you wonder about my predictions, I was the one that knew Ozen would lose to Connally only about a month ago.

[quote name="BH85" post="1375157" timestamp="1361065141"]
They are tough but the top teams are not always the ones that move on.  Ozen and Manvel were head and shoulders above the other teams in the region last year.  Both Georgetown and BH play strong D.  I just hope our shots fall.

Duncanville and Pflugerville are the only teams playing above everyone right now and they are both 5A. 

[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109403.msg1375095#msg1375095 date=1361050118]
[/quote]

and you didn't hit a nerve.  I know you haven't seen any playoff games after the 2nd round before, but you do like to keep spouting how every team except Vidor is bad.  Central and BH are still in the playoffs and hopefully they both will win this week.  Good luck to both.
[/quote]
Please point out to me where I said every other team is bad except vidor?? Don't worry I'll wait.  8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1375230" timestamp="1361071797"]
[quote author=BH85 link=topic=109403.msg1375157#msg1375157 date=1361065141]

[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109403.msg1375095#msg1375095 date=1361050118]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Please point out to me where I said every other team is bad except vidor?? Don't worry I'll wait.  8)
[/quote]

Not going to dig too deep, so okay not every other team...just that Ozen only beat y'all by stalling at the end of the first game.  I remember you shooting down Lumberton a good bit and saying that Central wasn't as good as Vidor.  Maybe not talking down all teams but you sure seemed to cheer against any local team that wasn't Vidor.

Being number one always puts a target on your back and can be very stressful trying to stay there! So, unless Georgetown is more than over confident and hands down better than any team in Region 3, then this could possibly be their time to win it all. But, I still think Barbers Hill will show up to give them a fight. Betcha Ozen still has nightmares over what happened to them last year when Barbers Hill knocked them off that #1 undefeated season.

These are the things that make the playoffs so great. Anyone can be beaten. BH has been very composed in these playoffs, but they have to limit turnovers. This is the time of year where everyone plays good defense. This is the time of year where it is about who plays the best 32 minutes of basketball. I haven't seen Georgetown, but I have seen plenty of the BH girls and I know that they will play hard. If they limit their turnovers and play their game, they will win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder