20-4A Standings, Updated 1/16

Guest ladyraider03
If everything holds the winner of my lady raiders and LCM on the 5th will meet Nederland in a playoff for fourth place. And who said we had no chance at the playoffs? That's right we have already beat LCM and Nederland twice.

I'm looking for the Lady Raiders to take the 4th spot so I'm not sure if you think I'm the one who excluded them from the playoffs. I've been at almost every game this year so I know what they are capable of. They have the talent to play well.

And as far as Nederland and LCM go, the Lady Raiders this year so far are 2-1 against Nederland; they beat them by 37 in the Nederland Tournament, lost their district opener at home by 8 and then won at Nederland by 13. Against LCM Lumberton is 0-1 only having played them once where they lost by 5 at home.

[quote name="ladyraider03" post="1364320" timestamp="1358401847"]
If everything holds the winner of my lady raiders and LCM on the 5th will meet Nederland in a playoff for fourth place. And who said we had no chance at the playoffs? That's right we have already beat LCM and Nederland twice.
[/quote]

Flawed #'s and logic...even though I think the Raiders have a shot at the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder