**TUESDAY JAN 15 POST SCORES HERE**

Bobcat1

Guest ladyraider03
Since I guess the Vidor fans are a little ashamed to state the scor, I texted a friend and he said [b]Vidor won 60-34[/b]

He said Vidor played maybe their worst game of the season and just looked slow. Their "stud" freshman took about 10 threes and only made one. She was taking 22 footers like her sister but everyone went to far. They will got to work hard if they want any chance to get second in the district.

Guest ladyraider03
I was just putting a district score and what a livingston parent told me. As for other district scores.

Lumberton 50 Nederland 39
Central 66 LCM 41

[quote name="ladyraider03" post="1364156" timestamp="1358363660"]
Since I guess the Vidor fans are a little ashamed to state the scor, I texted a friend and he said [b]Vidor won 60-34[/b]

He said Vidor played maybe their worst game of the season and just looked slow. Their "stud" freshman took about 10 threes and only made one. She was taking 22 footers like her sister but everyone went to far. They will got to work hard if they want any chance to get second in the district.
[/quote]

Worst game of the season and still won by 26. I'll take that any day of the week. Why don't you answer Texans Fan question? I have been reading your comments on the Lady Pirates and you must have some issues. Man up or woman up and just give props to them for a good season. Every comment you have made has been negative. You start by saying how your radiers were going to put it to them and then you show up in Vidor to watch them play Central. Both games were won by Vidor and all you can say was how bad Vidor played or their coach was a joke plus make excuses for the other team losing. Help me understand your reasoning for these post.

The question I asked was not in regard to the one post on this thread but to the multiple post across other threads constantly downing Vidor's team. I have been one of the only ones to post about Lumberton this year and it seems odd to me that if you are as big of a Lumberton Lady Raider fan as you claim to be that you post next to nothing about them. With the exception of the Vidor-Lumberton game. Please don't take offense; it just seems strange in my opinion.

Guest ladyraider03
I just let the Lumberton games speak for themselves and I have a problem with Vidor because they have two good players and after all these down years they think now they can beat everyone.  And I was incorrect it was late and I read my district scoresheet wrong. I guess that last game may be the most important game in the whole district this year before the playoff.

[quote name="ladyraider03" post="1364458" timestamp="1358449385"]
I just let the Lumberton games speak for themselves and [i][b]I have a problem with Vidor because they have two good players and after all these down years they think now they can beat everyone.  [/b] [/i] And I was incorrect it was late and I read my district scoresheet wrong. I guess that last game may be the most important game in the whole district this year before the playoff.
[/quote]

How do you want them to act. That they are terrible and play down because of the past history in Vidor. That makes no sense. And what have the Vidor players done that deserves that statement. You have continued to down these girls for their hard work and dedication. They should be applauded for their efforts and refusing to be like the past teams in Vidor. Why don't you just stick to Lumberton and leave the Lady Pirates along. You can comment on their performace next time they play your Lady Raiders.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder