Evadale @ SP 01/11/13

CATMAN

Evadale lost by two but had a great game with lots of class. Sabine Pass really needs to control their kids that are both on and off the court. They are very disrespectful and have terrible sportsmanship! If the administration would worry as much about their kids as they do whether or not the visitors have their feet up on the seats then I don't think there would a problem!
Thank you Rebels for making us proud!

[quote name="jwp395" post="1363523" timestamp="1358211188"]
Are you serious? Racial slurs where throw at the SP kids and Evadale fans laughed then one player told SP coach screw him! But the other word
[/quote]
Why is it that whenever Evadale has controversy with another school, its always that Evadale was "Racist". Maybe SP fans are just tired of their school getting pummeled by Evadale.  8) I mean come on you could take any Pee-wee, little dribblers, or little league team and usually beat SP at that sport. SP got the W so they should celebrate, after all how many wins are they gonna get this year anyways.
I'll just leave SP with this to think about. In basketball SP could play Oxygen and they would probably pull out a W........... after 3 OT's.  ;)

[quote name="Sweetness" post="1363646" timestamp="1358270442"]
[quote author=jwp395 link=topic=108105.msg1363523#msg1363523 date=1358211188]
Are you serious? Racial slurs where throw at the SP kids and Evadale fans laughed then one player told SP coach screw him! But the other word
[/quote]
Why is it that whenever Evadale has controversy with another school, its always that Evadale was "Racist". Maybe SP fans are just tired of their school getting pummeled by Evadale.  8) I mean come on you could take any Pee-wee, little dribblers, or little league team and usually beat SP at that sport. SP got the W so they should celebrate, after all how many wins are they gonna get this year anyways.
I'll just leave SP with this to think about. In basketball SP could play Oxygen and they would probably pull out a W........... after 3 OT's.  ;)
[/quote]

Well Sweetness since SP beat Evadale does that mean Evadale could play oxygen and lose in 3OT??

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1363650" timestamp="1358270934"]
"Accepted" by their peers and community in 2013??? WOW! What kind of community has to "accept" a bi-racial kid?? Holy Mother of God!! :o
[/quote]

With the amount of smites you have, I don't think we even need to waste our time with your comment.

And you may try getting to know God before you talk about His mother!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu