2013 uniforms

Yep, Wos will be wearing the '92 jerseys instead of the '91. Lol. I just don't understand....Back in '96, we received new jerseys, they were a navy blue version of Dallas. They looked sharp except for the fact that you could tuck the sleeves into your socks. Coach T needs to redesign the uniforms. It's time. I'm not talking about color scheme or th. silver helmet but the FIT. Tucked sleeves and tight jerseys aren't just to look good....they actually help the players. I understand that the Mustangs are about tradition and consistency but the 1980 style mesh loose jerseys just don't fly. Just my 2 cents.

[quote name="kicker" post="1361044" timestamp="1357338422"]
Yep, Wos will be wearing the '92 jerseys instead of the '91. Lol. I just don't understand....Back in '96, we received new jerseys, they were a navy blue version of Dallas. They looked sharp except for the fact that you could tuck the sleeves into your socks. Coach T needs to redesign the uniforms. It's time. I'm not talking about color scheme or th. silver helmet but the FIT. Tucked sleeves and tight jerseys aren't just to look good....they actually help the players. I understand that the Mustangs are about tradition and consistency but the 1980 style mesh loose jerseys just don't fly. Just my 2 cents.
[/quote]yall are the Oregon of this area as far as jerseys, yall got about 25 combinations lol

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1361062" timestamp="1357340763"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=107924.msg1361044#msg1361044 date=1357338422]
[/quote]yall are the Oregon of this area as far as jerseys, yall got about 25 combinations lol
[/quote]

Oh, I know. Lol. BUT those 25 combos are all outdated. Sure, we have a couple "newer" jerseys from circa 2001 and 2, but that was still a decade ago. We becoming the Pittsburgh Steelers. Lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86